Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin

Per our conversation earlier today, Will Oklahoma have more victories than Bama at seasons end? The answer sad to say is yes.. Both schedules are favorable but I think the number 2 ranking for Alabama came off the 49-7 ass whipping of a suppose to be good Mich st. team last year.. What the average Joe doesn't know is that That game That team was maybe the best Alabama team including the National championship team from the previous year.. I knew we were healthy for the first time in the season and there was not anyone and I mean anyone that could have beaten Alabama that day period..

No way AJ Mac or Sims gets it done...and by the way if AJ Mac were that good why would Sims even be in the arguement.. I believe they both have more physical ability than McElroy but not the poise. Think about it McElroy has only lost three games in his life (high school and college)he is a proven winner.

The defense will be one of the best in the nation period.. The line in my opinion is not up to par but the linebackers and secondary may be Bama's best ever.. Still if you can't get pressure???

The only way you lose this wager is if AJ MAC OR SIMS comes through.. Then you really could be in some deep shit.. Trust me brother, I know Bama and your safe..
Working...
X