total of year preseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• total of year preseason

Folks! I hit my game of year last Sunday with the san diago chargers. Now its my total of the preseason baltimore/washington over the total 33.5 bank on it!

Originally posted by moon profit View Post
    Folks! I hit my game of year last Sunday with the san diago chargers. Now its my total of the preseason baltimore/washington over the total 33.5 bank on it!
    With your handicapping skills you should join the "Mock Hilton Contest"............this is a great 5 picks per week contest with a $50 buy in per person.

Comment

moon

Is it college and pro or just pro? I normally don't play contest but it seems cool. What's the pay out if ya don't mind me askin? I love playing action on football but better in college and pro hoops. This preseason contest is cool but hard to hit all 5 games. What do you think about it?

Comment

Why didn't you pick this game in your contest entries?

Comment

How he do dat?

Comment

Yo Moon, I C ur profile @ Big Guy says ur from Maryville. I will b in knoxville in a few weeks, lets hook up at the mouse's ear or that other club on Alcoa Hwy dude.

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
              With your handicapping skills you should join the "Mock Hilton Contest"............this is a great 5 picks per week contest with a $50 buy in per person.
              Maybe we don't want this guy in the Mock Hilton Contest. He's too good!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                Maybe we don't want this guy in the Mock Hilton Contest. He's too good!
                you are right.......maybe I'll ban him?

Comment

Yep, has he got a hot line, lord knows I need all the help in the Nfl I can get.. Nice job again moon profit!!!!

Comment

nice call, but i would like to know the answer to dragon's question too. Why didn't use this selection in the preseason contest?
                    good luck

Comment

nevermind, I saw your answer in the contest thread, thanks
                      good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X