RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS WEEK#0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RED RAIDERS SEC PICKS WEEK#0

W. Kentucky +16.5 (Locke, Cobb, and Hartline are gone). Kentucky will have a pretty good defense as far as Kentucky standards go but I don't think Newton and the inept offense could beat anybody by 16..

More picks Saturday....... Good luck everyone!!

Nailed it. Nice pick! 14-3 Kentucky.

Comment

great pick red raider

nice start to the season!!! hope you have a great weekend

Comment

Thanks Ripper and Widestrides, I am trying to be more cautious in how many I pick this year so probably two maybe three more selections tomorrow. Last year I posted too many too early and got burned. Certainly with what has happened with LSU and now an unexpected start for Conner Shaw with Carolina I will have to rethink things somewhat.... This is why I never like to throw a pick out too early.. THINGS CHANGE!!
        I will have every selection I make posted early enough for those who might want to cash in tomorrow.. Hopefully things will go well and it is good to get out of the blocks strong. Again, thanks for your support I hope I serve you well tomorrow..RR84

Comment

UTAH ST +23 (AUBURN COULD HAVE A ROUGH YEAR)
          KENT ST +38 (HANKS NOT PLAYING, LACY DINGED UP...JUST HOPE THE DEFENSE DON'T SCORE 17 WHICH THEY CAN)
          BYU -3 (OLE MISS HAS GREAT LINES BOTH ON OFFENSE AND DEFENSE BUT THEY USUALLY START OUT BAD)

Backed off some of the other selections due to various reasons.

SEASON 1-0
          YEAR 1-0

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Comment

I may actually add a couple this afternoon selections... Sorry that they are not all at once but I will try to get them all in an hour prior to kickoff... Good luck guys!!

Comment

Boise/Georgia? I am back and forth on this one.

NICE CALL on Utah State!! hopefully they win SU--I hate Auburn!!

Comment

Thank you Woodee, still I think I will lose Kent st. Saban actually passed way more than I ever thought he would. I guess he was trying to get the feel of the qbs. Anyway always good when the tide wins and Auburn looks like crap.

I have decided to stay away from Boise/Georgia... Sorry have my reasons.. If someone held a gun to my head I would still take Georgia.. Just me!!

Comment

Damn, I can't believe Auburn came back and won that!

Purdue escaped with a last minute win also.

Bama just covers by 3.

Comment

SOUTH CAROLINA -21

I understand that EC is pretty good on offense with Domonique Davis but I truly believe this is by far the best Carolina team ever..SPEED,SPEED,SPEED....

SEC 2-1
                    YEAR 2-1

Comment

JUST TO RECAP THIS YEAR:

W. KENTUCKY +16 WIN
                      UTAH ST. +23 WIN
                      KENT ST. +38 LOSS
                      BYU -3 PENDING
                      SOUTH CAROLINA -21 LATER

2-1 THUS FAR....

Comment

Going to take some shit for one of these picks:

Boise -3
                        Oregon -3

Call me wishy washy full of shit whatever you want.... In the end all that matters is my final sec picks which I will and have provided 60% plus.. I came into some late info that changed my mind on the Georgia game.. I don't expect you to understand and I could lose but this is my picks final picks and you have an hour to cash in either way.. Wager against me or go with me.. I will however hit my goal of 60%...

Comment

W. KENTUCKY +16.5 WIN
                          UTAH ST. +23 WIN
                          KENT ST. +38 LOSS
                          SC -21 LOSS
                          BYU -3 LOSS
                          OREGON -3 LOSS
                          BOISE ST. -3 WIN

3-4 WOW Not at all what I expected.. Lost a couple of these via the freebee td at the end.. Hey, that is football no excuses on my part.. I think I have had only a couple of losing weekends in two years. Always next weekend!!

Comment

You will get it back...I switched last minute to Boise myself.

I had a rough opening weekend. My initial picks were good, but then I over-analyzed a ton, and shot myself in the foot. I like Hawaii from the start as my top play and wanted to use it in the cotest but read too many people liking the Buffs, so I switched. And my Purdue play tanked...I did not see the QB out until after I posted.

Anyway, its a new week!

Comment

Working...
                            X