UNLV/WISCONSIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNLV/WISCONSIN

How in the world will UNLV a team that on the road last year was beaten by an average of 30-35 points going to be able to stay with the Badgers? UNLV loses most of their defense, which may not be a bad thing.. I think Wisconsin could name the score unless they call off the dogs early on them..Hey, I'm not a big ten guy though so who knows...

I think Wiscy will roll. But the better play is the OVER in my eyes...Wiscy socred 83, 48, 70 in thier last 3 games last year. I don't think they can yake the foot off the gas and UNLV may be able to score at least 10-14. 50-14 Wiscy.

Comment

wisc over 56 is my play today and wisc -34 1/2 for a half play. Dont believe unlv will hang with them on the road, if unlv does happen to score 14 dont see how it can go under. I'm also not a big 10 guy but 60-14 more like what I think. Gl
      Woodee whatcha think of NYY/Boston and LAA/Seattle? I like Boston today, Burnett gives up too much runs and NYY should have trouble againt lefty Lester.

Comment

Well, I certainly can't argue with that game going over.. I think people who haven't followed Wilson are going to be in for a treat. He is dynamic and can score from anywhere on the field. I don't doubt that Wisconsin gets it by themselves unless the coach calls off the dogs early..

Comment

I have studied Wilson, and he is coming off a year with out playing, Didn't he come from playing a year of baseball? sure cant say he is in the Michael Jordan type rebound player coming back status, but I suspect he will be rusty.

Wilson recently named a team captain for the badgers is getting some love without playing one snap of the ball in the Big-10.

While he may shake the rust off them old bolts using UNLV as a practice team this game when it comes Big 10 time it would not shock me one bit that he (god forbid) he gets hit hard and all the reasons he left to play baseball will come crawling back in his mind.

Wisky was projected good without this player, he adds a rather poisonous mix to the balance of wisky.

Look at his 3 year stats you will see his INT's a climbed every year, don't ge me wrong he was a great player for NC State 2 years ago, long term I would bet a dollar to a dough nut he wont be able to survive the season in the Big 10.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
            I think Wiscy will roll. But the better play is the OVER in my eyes...Wiscy socred 83, 48, 70 in thier last 3 games last year. I don't think they can yake the foot off the gas and UNLV may be able to score at least 10-14. 50-14 Wiscy.
            DEAD BALLS CENTER WOODEE12

Wisky will not ever ever take the foot off the gas, I think they want to score 100 points in a game.

Comment

Carpet, I think he will do fine in the Big Ten. I don't think it matters he played baseball or horse shoes for a year. He is good and will make this good Wisconsin team great. Don't know about winning the big ten or nothing but they most certainly could..

Comment

Wilson didn't take a year off. He played both football and baseball for NC State last year.

"Wilson led the 2010 NC State Wolfpack football team to a 9 win season (9–4), including a win over the West Virginia Mountaineers in the 2010 Champs Sports Bowl. Wilson passed for 275 yards and 2 touchdowns as the Wolfpack defeated the Mountaineers 23–7.
                Wilson led the Atlantic Coast Conference with 274.1 passing yards per game. Wilson also led the league in total offense with 307.5 yards per game."

Comment

Wisconsin coach Bret Bielema said Monday that Wilson will compete for the Badgers' starting job in the fall. The two-sport star most recently played in the Colorado Rockies' minor league system but apparently is ready to hang up his baseball spikes.

Comment

So looks like he was busy playing both sports in the last year.

Comment

Working...
                    X