moons 2 big plays for sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moons 2 big plays for sat

My information lock on s florida +11 and my sat night lock of the week on colorado +7

Originally posted by moon profit View Post
    My information lock on s florida +11 and my sat night lock of the week on colorado +7
    Moon

Do you intend to also parlay both selections (2 team parlay)?

Good Luck!

laxsfo99

Comment

That Colorado +7 play at Hawaii caught my eye also. Colorado's first game representing the Pac-12 and their new coach who is an alum. They won't want to get knocked off by the Rainbows. But are they up to it? The long trip out there and all the distractions. Many a good team has gone down. Still, the Buffs should be up for it. See if you can still get a +7 as it seems to be down to +6.5 now.

Comment

moon

Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
        Moon

Do you intend to also parlay both selections (2 team parlay)?

Good Luck!

laxsfo99
        No each seperate games. Both great games like my gold play I hit tonight on Baylor. Thanks and your welcome

Comment

Moon is taking Bettorswold by storm!!

Comment

We need him in the Mock Hilton.......

Comment

also like colorado +7 to cover tonight vs Hawaii. Hawaii is solid at home unlike last year at Colorado and defense much better this year. Offense returns QB Moniz but with new wr's. Biggest problem for Hawaii is that they suspended the starting mlb and wr for this game which should keep this game close. Like Hawaii to win but not cover.

Comment

Hey widestrides they are the Warriors not Rainbows, they dropped that during the June Jones era.

Comment

Hell this guy is unreal.. Great job Moon.. I am a fan!!

Comment

Originally posted by samter View Post
                    Hey widestrides they are the Warriors not Rainbows, they dropped that during the June Jones era.
                    No kidding. Rainbows not tough enough I guess. Well, the Warriors are looking pretty tough tonight against the sorry Buffs. Colorado must be jet-lagged.

Comment

Working...
                    X