No announcement yet.

2011 College Game of the Week...................Week 0 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what an interesting argument over something this simple.

Comment

When were the rules for this contest originally posted again?

Comment

Originally posted by ndsent1 View Post
        I had Bosie St they won 35 - 21
        You were one of the late posters. Over 2 hrs late.
        Last edited by dragon1952; 09-08-2011, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Ok I'm sorry I was in Las Vegas and forgot about the time change.. I Apologize sorry about that.

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
            Current hit count for Week 0 pics is NOW over 1700 hits, which makes it clearly one of the MOST reviewed threads, if not the MOST reviewed Thread @ the Bettorsworld Site this year..........so all you A-holes (Carpet/Assbob) that are trying to create the "illusion" that the contest is not managed well and not popular can KMA, the STATS dont LIE
            Why do we think that Xbigpappa is so gifted with an IQ of 15?

Why does XPigpappa cry during sex? -The Mace.

You should quit using ever chance you get calling me a loser and other names and attacking everyone in your path. Didn't you go 5-8 last year in the contest, I guess with a IQ of 15 that makes you a super star

Comment

Why not just start a thread with a petition to get xbigpappa kicked off the site or atleast have this contest taken out of his hands because clearly he is not the right person to be running it. I only got half way through last season before my wife was diagnosed with cancer so i didnt have the time but while i was here this competition had numerous mistakes week in and week out. I think we should just let some one run this contest that wants to run it and not just run his mouth because clearly pappa is not mature enough to be put in charge.

Comment

alot of those "hits" are me checking back to see my record corrected to the 1-0 it is supposed to be.

SHALOM Y'ALL!!

Comment

@FSU123 at the end of the day THEY ALL COME BACK 4 MORE ABUSE!

the only other place I have heard peeps complain so much about FREE stuff was @ the Welfare office

Would u like some "cheese" with ur whine?

Comment

Working...
                  X