2011 College Game of the Week...................Week 0 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
    Everyone had a chance to go over the Rules of the contest ONE month before it started.........No one that is bitching now chose to do that, so DEAL WITH IT.
    Strange how the person running the contest is also making the rules and playing in it for the money

Comment

To Woodee and anyone else who is pissed off with the Rule Changes for this year...........Please read my Aug 3rd THREAD where I gave everyone the Opportunity to comment and review the rules! YOU GUYS had ONE month to review these rules and make ur comments, so I dont wanna hear any BS NOW!

Comment

Carpet here is ur "historical" record for the College Game of the week:

2007 6-7

2008 5-8

2009 5-8

2010 4-9

Dude you have NOT HAD a WINNING season YET! YOU should keep quite and be thankful for all the players whos pics you have been copying and making money off of all these years, because CLEARLY YOU ARE a HISTORICAL LOSER in this contest!

Comment

Originally posted by xbigpappa View Post
          Carpet here is ur "historical" record for the College Game of the week:

2007 6-7

2008 5-8

2009 5-8

2010 4-9

Dude you have NOT HAD a WINNING season YET! YOU should keep quite and be thankful for all the players whos pics you have been copying and making money off of all these years, because CLEARLY YOU ARE a HISTORICAL LOSER in this contest!
          And clearly you are the biggest ass hole I ever ran into

Comment

Evidently some folk cant READ: The new Rules were posted on AUG 3rd For EVERYONE to REVIEW! Carptet if you had READ the NEW rules back then you would NOT be making the IGNORANT statement that I "added totals after the contest started". U NEED 2 CHECK yo Self Carpet............Matter of fact YOU OWE ME an Appoloy!

Comment

Originally posted by Carpet View Post
              And clearly you are the biggest ass hole I ever ran into
              Oh and by the way your numbers are wrong

Comment

1. Players in this contest will post one pick per week using the line listed in the respective Thursday’s edition of the USA today…..SIDES ONLY. If more than one pick is posted the first pick will be used. Editing picks will not be allowed. Once your pick is posted it is official. Saturday games ONLY!!!!!

2. Sides ONLY!!! Picks MUST be posted by 11:00am (EST) on Game day Saturday. NO EXCEPTIONS !

This is what you posted not totals so learn how to spell apology cause you use the word loosely

Comment

Bottom line is we are using TOTALS this year just like the NFL game of the week, The issue was brought up in the forum b 4 the contest started. I really dont understand Y people have a problem with including TOTALS.......a winner is a winner whether its a side or total. The only reason I did not include Totals when I started this contest in 2004 was because college totals were NOT being posted for all College games. NOW they are, so I included them in the contest. End of story.

Comment

@ Carpet: My numbers are not wrong, I can tell you every pic you have made in this contest since 2007.

Comment

You can sit and spin you greasy hunk of crap, don't talk to me again.

I will be watching your every move and may move for impeachment of you shall you keep it up.

Comment

Yada yada yada......KNow ur place carpet. If you had a winning record i would prolly have more respect for ur commentary, but as usual, LOSERS always make the MOST NOISE!

Comment

I said dont talk to me ghetto boy, are you hard of hearing or is reading the problem?

Comment

@ Carpet: I got ur boi "hangin" low LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know u wanna b like me Carpet.

Comment

X-
                              Its horse-shit and you know it. We had a discussion in here on how to keep people legit and not poach the weak lines. Totals are the easiest to do that with. Its perfectly fine to poach but then we run into the issues we had last week where many are watching for line moves and the site is crowded. I am not one to get into debates and call people names, but this is sloppy on your part and not logical.
                              Not saying someone is going to run away with it, but I think the way we had it was fine and offered plenty of options for picks and not as big as scoring headache for you either.
                              Its fine and Iwill live with it but the week 0 rules said sides only.

Lets clean it up a bit and be a little classier.

And PS.. You still selling picks? or are you good enough not to do that and play your own and make some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                                X-
                                Its horse-shit and you know it. We had a discussion in here on how to keep people legit and not poach the weak lines. Totals are the easiest to do that with. Its perfectly fine to poach but then we run into the issues we had last week where many are watching for line moves and the site is crowded. I am not one to get into debates and call people names, but this is sloppy on your part and not logical.
                                Not saying someone is going to run away with it, but I think the way we had it was fine and offered plenty of options for picks and not as big as scoring headache for you either.
                                Its fine and Iwill live with it but the week 0 rules said sides only.

Lets clean it up a bit and be a little classier.

And PS.. You still selling picks? or are you good enough not to do that and play your own and make some cash.

Woodie,

Come on now – cool it. This had nothing to do with folks coming on line and “poaching” for line movements. I know who you’re parroting and that’s nothing but BS. Last year, Mr. Anti Poacher selected 3 college games and won all 3 which had major line movements. LOL.

Last week, there were only 5 folks who posted between 10:00 am and 11:00 am. I have Windows Internet Explorer and easily came on the site on 4 or 5 occasions during that time period and had absolutely no access problem whatsoever. It was a Foxfire issue as documented by the Site Administrator.

I recall problems back a few years ago with the NFL weekly contest. On a couple of occasions on Sunday mornings there were definite access problems, but rarely if any on the weekly Saturday college contest.

Let’s not rewrite the “facts”. By the way, I’m not supporting that the over/under be included – personally I don’t care if it is or not. All I wanted was Xbigpappa to clarify the rule for this coming week. Which he did.

Thank you.

laxsfo99

Comment

Working...
                                X