+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Talking

I swept the board - 0-5. Can we start again????

On Sunday night, it looked like I might go winless in Week 1. But the Monday night games got me a couple of points.
    Last edited by OCK; 09-13-2011 at 07:27 AM.

Hey Guys-I am working on standings/scoring today but a little short on time. Hope to have them up by the end of the night today, but worse case sometime on Wednesday morning. Sorry for the delay....got busy at work. Usually I will have a solid tuesday morning to get them alldone, but today is an exception.

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Hey Guys-I am working on standings/scoring today but a little short on time. Hope to have them up by the end of the night today, but worse case sometime on Wednesday morning. Sorry for the delay....got busy at work. Usually I will have a solid tuesday morning to get them alldone, but today is an exception.
    Thanks woodee, appreciate you keeping score.

Samter----Did you pay then? Maybe you are the one who we are missing? Please let us know and then we'd only have 43 as noted. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by woodee12 View Post
    Samter----Did you pay then? Maybe you are the one who we are missing? Please let us know and then we'd only have 43 as noted. Thanks!
    Yes, he paid and he is in. He just was not available to get his picks in and he seemed to say that his friend didn't get them in for him either. So he's in with an 0-5, but he's in good company.

There is a thread asking for your opinion about the deadline here:

http://bettorsworld.com/web/forums/s...ssing-anything

Seen you guys think I crashed your little contest. I have paid and can give you proof at a later time. You might want to check with Jeff being that we corresponded through email and he has me paid up days before the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyMAC View Post
    Seen you guys think I crashed your little contest. I have paid and can give you proof at a later time. You might want to check with Jeff being that we corresponded through email and he has me paid up days before the deadline.
    That's good. Glad to have you. What name would Jeff have received your payment under? He only has 43 payments and we have 44 or 45 guys who say they paid if we count you and samter. Did you pay and enter for samter?

jimmymac paid.

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyMAC View Post
    Nothing personal....we had to go by the list which Jeff provided. Good luck!

jimmyMAC would make 45 and Jeff said we only had 43 paid. So we have two who didn't pay or who Jeff cannot identify.

1. The Boys
    2. resteasy
    3. Oldluds
    4. dragon 1952
    5. Monroe Eaford
    6. Taxman
    7. widestrides
    8. Carpet
    9. woodee12
    10 xbigpappa
    11. bigdogdan2
    12. red raider 84
    13. Krichinsky
    14. Dinger
    15. Jason Daubenspeck
    16. hihosilvr
    17. oakas
    18. bobomax
    19. gamester
    20. LSUDog
    21. cford1
    22 stardust
    23. bret3518
    24. OCK
    25. sacii
    26. chrny
    27. citizenc78
    28. samter
    29. The Kidd
    30. laxsfo99
    31. crash1500
    32. atman25
    33. gearchanger
    34. sherako
    35. whackjob
    36. dkp
    37. mattwellin
    38. pjt95
    39. winandwin
    40 ssantam
    41. SteamRoxorz
    42. TheBlackCat
    43. becks
    44. clueless13
    45. jimmyMAC

If you didn't pay please step up and be honest..........thank you.

The Boys

You've been Mister Nice Guy in seting up the contest. Now it's time to be Mister TUFF GUY. :FIREdevil

As I advised Bettorsworls/Jeff that if he doesn't receive responses from the other contestants by Sunday, September 18, 2011 then Woodie shouldn't have to waste his time on scoring their selections.

In other words - NO PAY CONFIRMATION to Bettorsworld - NO PLAY effective next Sunday.

laxsfo99

emails can be sent to bettorsworld@gmail.com.

Include your Bettorsworld username and the email address you use for PayPal.

Quote Originally Posted by widestrides View Post
    emails can be sent to bettorsworld@gmail.com.

Include your Bettorsworld username and the email address you use for PayPal.
    This is to confirm that you paid. We are short one or two entry fees. If you played and didn't yet pay, please let us know.

I used the credit card option when I paid and it did not go through Paypal. I should have an email confirmation I can forward.

Just checked the email and it does say Paypal on it. I forwarded it to the email address above. That should be confirmation of my payment.

I can't imagine why someone who didn't pay would try to skip out on paying. Perhaps they thought they made the payment, but it failed to process or something.
    Last edited by OCK; 09-15-2011 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laxsfo99 View Post
    The Boys

You've been Mister Nice Guy in seting up the contest. Now it's time to be Mister TUFF GUY.

As I advised Bettorsworls/Jeff that if he doesn't receive responses from the other contestants by Sunday, September 18, 2011 then Woodie shouldn't have to waste his time on scoring their selections.

In other words - NO PAY CONFIRMATION to Bettorsworld - NO PLAY effective next Sunday.

laxsfo99
    New Rule:

#10 Winners will be asked to verify payment to PayPal before prize money is released.