"Mock Hilton"..........Week #1 Post your 5 picks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
    Samter----Did you pay then? Maybe you are the one who we are missing? Please let us know and then we'd only have 43 as noted. Thanks!
    Yes, he paid and he is in. He just was not available to get his picks in and he seemed to say that his friend didn't get them in for him either. So he's in with an 0-5, but he's in good company.

Comment

• There is a thread asking for your opinion about the deadline here:

http://bettorsworld.com/web/forums/s...ssing-anything

Comment

• Seen you guys think I crashed your little contest. I have paid and can give you proof at a later time. You might want to check with Jeff being that we corresponded through email and he has me paid up days before the deadline.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyMAC View Post
          Seen you guys think I crashed your little contest. I have paid and can give you proof at a later time. You might want to check with Jeff being that we corresponded through email and he has me paid up days before the deadline.
          That's good. Glad to have you. What name would Jeff have received your payment under? He only has 43 payments and we have 44 or 45 guys who say they paid if we count you and samter. Did you pay and enter for samter?

Comment

• jimmymac paid.

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmyMAC View Post
              Seen you guys think I crashed your little contest. I have paid and can give you proof at a later time. You might want to check with Jeff being that we corresponded through email and he has me paid up days before the deadline.
              Nothing personal....we had to go by the list which Jeff provided. Good luck!

Comment

• jimmyMAC would make 45 and Jeff said we only had 43 paid. So we have two who didn't pay or who Jeff cannot identify.

1. The Boys
                2. resteasy
                3. Oldluds
                4. dragon 1952
                5. Monroe Eaford
                6. Taxman
                7. widestrides
                8. Carpet
                9. woodee12
                10 xbigpappa
                11. bigdogdan2
                12. red raider 84
                13. Krichinsky
                14. Dinger
                15. Jason Daubenspeck
                16. hihosilvr
                17. oakas
                18. bobomax
                19. gamester
                20. LSUDog
                21. cford1
                22 stardust
                23. bret3518
                24. OCK
                25. sacii
                26. chrny
                27. citizenc78
                28. samter
                29. The Kidd
                30. laxsfo99
                31. crash1500
                32. atman25
                33. gearchanger
                34. sherako
                35. whackjob
                36. dkp
                37. mattwellin
                38. pjt95
                39. winandwin
                40 ssantam
                41. SteamRoxorz
                42. TheBlackCat
                43. becks
                44. clueless13
                45. jimmyMAC

Comment

• If you didn't pay please step up and be honest..........thank you.

Comment

• The Boys

You've been Mister Nice Guy in seting up the contest. Now it's time to be Mister TUFF GUY.

As I advised Bettorsworls/Jeff that if he doesn't receive responses from the other contestants by Sunday, September 18, 2011 then Woodie shouldn't have to waste his time on scoring their selections.

In other words - NO PAY CONFIRMATION to Bettorsworld - NO PLAY effective next Sunday.

laxsfo99

Comment

• emails can be sent to [email protected].

Include your Bettorsworld username and the email address you use for PayPal.

Comment

• Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                        emails can be sent to [email protected].

Include your Bettorsworld username and the email address you use for PayPal.
                        This is to confirm that you paid. We are short one or two entry fees. If you played and didn't yet pay, please let us know.

Comment

• I used the credit card option when I paid and it did not go through Paypal. I should have an email confirmation I can forward.

Just checked the email and it does say Paypal on it. I forwarded it to the email address above. That should be confirmation of my payment.

I can't imagine why someone who didn't pay would try to skip out on paying. Perhaps they thought they made the payment, but it failed to process or something.
                          Last edited by OCK; 09-15-2011, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by laxsfo99 View Post
                            The Boys

You've been Mister Nice Guy in seting up the contest. Now it's time to be Mister TUFF GUY.

As I advised Bettorsworls/Jeff that if he doesn't receive responses from the other contestants by Sunday, September 18, 2011 then Woodie shouldn't have to waste his time on scoring their selections.

In other words - NO PAY CONFIRMATION to Bettorsworld - NO PLAY effective next Sunday.

laxsfo99
                            New Rule:

#10 Winners will be asked to verify payment to PayPal before prize money is released.

Comment

Working...
                            X