No announcement yet.

"Mock Hilton"..........Week #1 Post your 5 picks here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody know samter? He's the only one not in yet. Or maybe he's in and I missed his post.

Comment

FWIW: Biggest moves off our Hilton lines are for Pittsburgh, Chicago, Buffalo, St. Louis and Jets. Let's see if this is smart money or dumb money.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
        FWIW: Biggest moves off our Hilton lines are for Pittsburgh, Chicago, Buffalo, St. Louis and Jets. Let's see if this is smart money or dumb money.
        Thanks for all the help it's greatly appreciated.......

Comment

This Contest is Closed. No new entries are allowed.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
            Chasing the line moves would have gotten you a 2-3 record (3-4 if you also count the Redskins and the Titans). Guess those moves were more squares than sharps.

Comment

looks like nobody swept the board this week and everybody and their brother is on New England tonight.

Comment

Just got back form doing a health clinic over the weekend at Volcano in Hawaii. No internet and TV where I was on saturday and sunday. I guess my friend never got me in or posted on all my plays. I did see that he put some in for other posts. Good luck to all this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
                  looks like nobody swept the board this week and everybody and their brother is on New England tonight.
                  I'm good with 4-1, the trick is doing that every week!

Comment

55.5 wins won it at the real hilton last year. remember there are 17 weeks x 5 picks per week that = 85 wins

Comment

• Originally posted by samter View Post
                      Just got back form doing a health clinic over the weekend at Volcano in Hawaii. No internet and TV where I was on saturday and sunday. I guess my friend never got me in or posted on all my plays. I did see that he put some in for other posts. Good luck to all this year.
                      Who was your friend? JimmyMAC?

Comment

• I swept the board - 0-5. Can we start again????

Comment

• On Sunday night, it looked like I might go winless in Week 1. But the Monday night games got me a couple of points.
                          Last edited by OCK; 09-13-2011, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• Hey Guys-I am working on standings/scoring today but a little short on time. Hope to have them up by the end of the night today, but worse case sometime on Wednesday morning. Sorry for the delay....got busy at work. Usually I will have a solid tuesday morning to get them alldone, but today is an exception.

Comment

• Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                              Hey Guys-I am working on standings/scoring today but a little short on time. Hope to have them up by the end of the night today, but worse case sometime on Wednesday morning. Sorry for the delay....got busy at work. Usually I will have a solid tuesday morning to get them alldone, but today is an exception.
                              Thanks woodee, appreciate you keeping score.

Comment

• Samter----Did you pay then? Maybe you are the one who we are missing? Please let us know and then we'd only have 43 as noted. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X