goldplay alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• goldplay alert

Tough tough loss last night! Bounceback Friday with my goldplay 2-0 thusfar on goldplays. Take missouri plus the points. Should be +7. Tommorow I will be releasing 3 more big plays. In moon we trust!

Yikes...this one was +8.5 this morning at my book and now it's up to +10! Somebody here with buttloads of cash
    must really like your plays

Comment

moon

It was at 7 at 3 o clock now its +9.5 missouri should cover

Comment

Hopefully that's public money driving the spread change and not smart money

Comment

I Got in early at 7.5 AZ State,

What is driving this line is a key injury to a AZ State receiver, they still have the meanest player in football on defense and mizzou is a bad road team.

Comment

You mean a key injury to a Mizzou WR since the line has gone from -7.5 to -10?

Comment

No I meant a key injury to a AZ state receiver and the line continues to rise?

Why? Maybe it's because Mizzou is a bad road team and kick off his well past a normal time for most teams in the midwest.

Could be that State is going to snap a 25 game non conf win streak of Missouri? This is not the same Missouri team of years past.

Comment

QB Franklin sucks and Mizzou is not a very good road team. Also several sites show about 50-50 betting but the line has moved from -7.5 to -10, they are trying to get $ on Mo. makes me want to play more on Az. St.

Comment

One other thing Mizzou is without 5 starters tonight,

Just a perfect storm

Comment

Arizona State is coming to Illinois next week and I have been looking at this team scouting them inside and out.

Should be a great game so I am all eyes watching them vs mizzou

Good luck all

Carpet

Comment

Working...
                    X