No announcement yet.

Needed: Thoughts on a couple of games!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Needed: Thoughts on a couple of games!

Hoping to get some feedback on some games today from any of you.

Red Raider (self-proclaimed SEC guru--JK--you actually do very well in the SEC and I value your opinion even though you think Nick Saban is god-LOL!): Wanting to know your thoughts on Vandy vs. Connecticut and Cincy vs. Tennessee. I really like Vandy and Cincy in these but wanted to make sure I'm not missing something. Tough to go against Tennessee at home but I feel like the public is still betting on their name and not their talent.

Also, I feel like the ND vs Mich game is a trap game. Always have been told to bet a team who dominated statistically but lost (ND). However, first night game at Michigan--will Hoke rally the wolverines?? Any discussion appreciated.

Easy my Florida friend...lol

Seriously, I do like Vandy.. First thought was for the Vols big... who I still like just not as much. I do know Cincy has a good defense qb back, etc... I like the qb for the VOLS a lot. I don't know if you have ever been to Tennessee to watch a game, 100 thou plus could be the difference.. Again first thought was Vols big... Hey, I went 4-5 last week though... Take care Allsport and may the sec win another one!!

Comment

Thanks RR84! Think I'll take Vandy and just watch the Tenn game and hope the SEC prevails. Good luck today!

Comment

Allsport, The Tennessee game isn't one of my favorite games at all today though.. Don't want to sway you either way, just saying first thought was the Vols...

Comment

moon

Hey allsport my name is moon I'm new to site but not new to handicapping I'm 8-3 so far on my big plays I. Have one for ya cinncy I'm from tenn and I know when they are and when they are down. This game is my non- conferance game of year. Play it big! I will be releasing 2 more plays later. In moon we trust!

Comment

Well, I have no reason to gloat today 2-2 but I did think that the Vols were going to kick their ass.. thanks for asking allsport and the meat of the sec schedule will start soon and I believe that I will hold my own. NO GOLD PICKS NO LOCKS, JUST A STRONG OPINION...See everyone at the finish line...

Comment

and mine will always be free...

Comment

Okay Allsport, if I am being honest I loved Tennessee big.. What made me really do it was Wisconsin who had the same thoughts... We had talked earlier and both liked Tennessee and SC.. Now I know my shit in the sec but it never hurts to have a guy like Wisconsin to back you.... I didn't take SC but I hit my book hard on the VOLS.... I love the fact you are a TRUE SEC GUY.. I am and always will be available to you.. hope I did you justice today.. You were certainly on the right track with Vandy.... Anyway I can help in the future just ask although I am clearly not on my game... Either way you got it!!!

Comment

Working...
                X