MOON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOON

I don't care if you pick one more game right.. I am a fan.... I love your confidence... keep plugging my friend.... Take a look back how many even give an opinion ever.. I do, you do.... who else.. chicken shit assholes otherwise... Just saying.... Now it is so easy to be a hypocrit and dogg you and me.... love your confidence.. I am trying to get mine back.............Until someone puts some picks out there, maybe they need to just shutty up!!!!!!!!!! your good with me win or lose...unless you charge for your picks.. then you suck....

although I was 3-2 in the SEC, this was my best winning week maybe ever against my book... So I am way too happy!!!!!!ROCK AND ROLL!!!

Comment

moon

Yo red! What was your winning picks today? Who did ya lose with also?

Comment

moon

I don't want to charge for money I just want to know how these services find their employees? I think that would be hard to find. Like the sportsadvisors .com I see new faces on there sometimes. Where do they find them. What makes them better than us? Just curious!

Comment

Fact is Moon they are not.. I will put these free cappers up against the guys that charge any day and we will kick their ass period... Do your homework here as I have and you will be a believer... This is the best free site ever and my friends which will kick the shit out of the pay services.....I believe this or I would never ever sign on.... We have great cappers on this site.. just me and I am right......

Comment

I lost on Penn st. and Miss st..

Comment

Moon, I am 7-7 this year thus far... Now no way I will stay there.. I will hit my 60% goal.. My overall record in the sec is 67-40 or 62.16% ....... I think if you are over 60% after 100 picks then I will say you are the man.... Hey I am and one could look my record up witch will prove it.. You could look it up as a matter of fact I invite you too... Just saying, I have paid my dues and I will continue to kick ass in the SEC... ROLLL TIDE....

Comment

WHICH WILL PROVE IT...ADJUSTMENT ON THE PREVIOUS POST....

Comment

Working...
                X