Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SO ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP???? NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SO ALABAMA WILL WIN THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP???? NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND!!!

I have said this Bama defense could possibly be their best.... I still do.... Problem is when we play Arkansas we don't have the horses on the offense to stay with them... We will lose this game and as I stated before the season started that we will lose in Starkville... I have a 90% plus record to back this look it up.. I hope I creep into the 70's or even 60's if Bama could win another national championship... Not going to happen.... They will lose straight up to Arkansas and Miss st... BANK THIS.. These are two I know that they will lose.. HEY wager on Bama I for one hope you will win which you won't at least in these two.... HEY WHAT DO I KNOW......

I am so positive that they will lose straight up to Arkansas that I will never once ever pick another game if they don't... Bank it...They will also lose as I said before the season started in Starkville.... bank this....

South Carolina will win the sec no doubt and they may play Miss st. or Arkansas.. they will not play Alabama or LSU...BANK THAT......

Comment

SC has no defense and good defense combined with a great offense wins National banners

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
        I have said this Bama defense could possibly be their best.... I still do.... Problem is when we play Arkansas we don't have the horses on the offense to stay with them... We will lose this game and as I stated before the season started that we will lose in Starkville... I have a 90% plus record to back this look it up.. I hope I creep into the 70's or even 60's if Bama could win another national championship... Not going to happen.... They will lose straight up to Arkansas and Miss st... BANK THIS.. These are two I know that they will lose.. HEY wager on Bama I for one hope you will win which you won't at least in these two.... HEY WHAT DO I KNOW......

I am so positive that they will lose straight up to Arkansas that I will never once ever pick another game if they don't... Bank it...They will also lose as I said before the season started in Starkville.... bank this....
        Red Raider there is no way AK stays with Bama in this game no way

Comment

Working...
        X