Widestrides NFL Picks Week 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 1

TB -1 vs DET (Too much love for the Lions. I like 'em also, but not on the road, away from their Dome and on grass. And I like the young Bucs.)

DEN -3 vs OAK (Better coach, QB, and one of the best home field advantages.)

STL +4 vs PHL (Always easy for me to pick against the Eagles Dream Team.)

ATL -2.5 at CHI (Morale not very good in Chicago and Falcons are a tight bunch. Grass and bad sod in Soldier Field not good for the Dome and turf Falcons.)

IND/HST O44 (Houston will go off on the Indy D, but Kerry Collins will move the ball also.)

CIN/CLE O35.5 (Seems very low. Neither defense is good so this must say something about the offenses!)

SD/MIN O41.5. (Rivers should light it up. Chargers have to be awake and ready to get off fast this year.)

DEN/OAK O40 (Neither Defense that great. Orton will move the ball.)

KC -4 (Arrowhead very tough place to play. KC great D, but O missing Weiss?)

Jets -5 (Now up to -6 or more. Tony Romo against that Jets blitz. However, I wasn't impressed with the Jets DL. Great LBs and secondary though. And Sanchez is not there yet.)

Tenny +1. (Jax in disarray and McCown unproven.)

SF -5. (Seattle not settled at QB and has a weak D. SF no powerhouse offensively though.)

GL
Working...
X