national league goy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• national league goy!

Back to the diamond tonight! Take dodgers money line. Its time for dodgers to win won and arizona to loose. Both pitchers throw well and should be a tight one but the dodgers will pull it out!

moon

Oh ya I hit my american league goy on seattle over angels about 3 weeks ago

Comment

Moon, you're killing me buddy!

Dodgers are +140!!

I really appreciate your picks, but DO NOT SCREAM GOY with the logic that some team must win and the other lose! And then finish your analysis that it will be a 'tight' one. That's not how GOY works.

My definition and I'm sure other cappers definition of GOY is the money line or point spread is way off and the game is going to be an utter and complete blow out! The Tigers beating the White Sox 14-4 last night, that end result is beatdown/GOY quality. Picking a football ATS team that covers the spread by at least 2TDs, that's GOY quality.

GOY quality plays should always be blow outs never a stressful tight game.

If you need to play something, make it your game of the day or game of the week. Don't force something as GOY, please!

Because of your success, you are influencing how people wager. I know that someone became hesitant of playing Over NE/MIA once they saw your pick.

Bottom line, tread lightly my friend, or you will lose the credibility you built from your early success.

Comment

Good luck Moon.

Arizona Kennedy's record is 19-4 and an era of 2.90 will be tough to beat. The ML is +125 on the Dodgers. While over in the AL, Verlander vs Chicago the ML is +180 for the White Soxs. Some of the Sports books have reservations about Kennedy winning tonight and you could be on the right side.

No play for me, but wishing you the best.

laxsfo99

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
          Moon, you're killing me buddy!

Dodgers are +140!!

I really appreciate your picks, but DO NOT SCREAM GOY with the logic that some team must win and the other lose! And then finish your analysis that it will be a 'tight' one. That's not how GOY works.

My definition and I'm sure other cappers definition of GOY is the money line or point spread is way off and the game is going to be an utter and complete blow out! The Tigers beating the White Sox 14-4 last night, that end result is beatdown/GOY quality. Picking a football ATS team that covers the spread by at least 2TDs, that's GOY quality.

GOY quality plays should always be blow outs never a stressful tight game.

If you need to play something, make it your game of the day or game of the week. Don't force something as GOY, please!

Because of your success, you are influencing how people wager. I know that someone became hesitant of playing Over NE/MIA once they saw your pick.

Bottom line, tread lightly my friend, or you will lose the credibility you built from your early success.
          Tax

At present, I'm seeing the ML at anywhere from +121 - +135 for the Dodgers. Perhaps when Moon took the Dodgers, he moved the line!.

Just foolin' Moon, hope you have a winner tonight.

laxsfo99

Comment

I'll give it a shot....But seriously, all your games seem to be lock or GOY caliber...

Was liking LA myself just confirmed it.

I like Seattle tonight along with the LAA too.

Comment

Working...
            X