Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone either just says yeah or think's I am full of crap..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone either just says yeah or think's I am full of crap..

I have told everyone I know that Alabama will lose straight up next week against the Hogs. I get silence or laughter... Well I stand by my prediction and for the record you had ample time to see it coming... Now why do you keep picking against Bama when you are a die hard fan. Answer is, I am their biggest critic and this is one I think they can lose straight up...Now do I want them to lose? No way...

In my humble opinion, I said that they would lose two-three games.. I say this is one of them.. Miss st the other for sure...Laugh if you will but I still think I have a very high percentage on this.. So Hogs will roll this week and keep on rolling against Bama..

The latest is that I am drunk and full of shit... Hell yes I'm drunk but I told you this before the season started sober. So Sec pretenders shut the ffff up or produce.. BAMA WILL LOSE STRIAGHT UP NEXT WEEK... BANK IT...

Comment

moon

2-1 red is pretty damm good!

Comment

well moon now I am 2-2 and 9-9 for the year...no worries... Hey ;this is a tough gig either way.. but look at the whole picture.. I AM THE BEST STILLL..... AT LEAST IN THE SEC... WOW LATE TD'S HAVE BEAT ME AND THEN SOME.....No excuses and I suck... So bet Bama next week.... My guess is there will be only one idiot to bet Bama next week... No names mentioned!!!

Comment

I am in the village needing an idiot i will take bama

Comment

you will lose this one...but I was thinking of someone else who will take bama not you carpet... and for the record you have done great thus far but please my friend do not take Bama this week.....Bama will lose this week or I will never pick again...

Comment

I have heard that promise before

Comment

Working...
              X