Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BAMA WILL LOSE STRAIGHT UP OR I AM OUT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BAMA WILL LOSE STRAIGHT UP OR I AM OUT!!

Obiviously I thought the Hogs would roll.. so maybe Bama kicks their ass next week... NO FFFN WAY.. I WILL GET VENDICATED WHEN THE HGS KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THEM AND I STILL AFTER A DISAPPOINTING DAY BELIEVE I AM RIGHT... SO LETS SEE..... I WILL NEVER EVER MAKE A POST ON THIS SITE IF ALABAMA WINS NEXT WEEK....NOW I SAY THEY WILL BEAT THEM BY 10 OR BETTER.... SO WE WILL SEE!!!

I will go further and say Alabama will not score 10... Hey my reputation is on the line.. so!!!!!!!!!

Comment

BAMA FANS, DON'T WORRY I AM 9-9 FOR THE YEAR... BUT LET US REFLECT... WHEN I SAY BAMA WILL LOSE STRIAGHT UP HARDLY EVER HAPPENS BUT I AM ALWAYS RIGHT AT LEAST 90% OF THE TIME...NOW AT 9-9 WHICH SUX I STAND BY THIS.. ALABAMA WILL LOSE THIS WEEK PERIOD... AND THEY WILL LOSE AT LEAST ONE MORE TIME. AND I THINK MORE LIKE TWO TO THREE.... AGAIN, WE WILL SEE.... THEIR OFFENSE IS AT LEAST HORRIBLE..... JUST ME!!!! Hey i remember last year they were 3-0 against the spread heading into Arkansas and had a way better team.. they won the game and lost he spread... Arkansas is better this year period.... SO lets do this...

Comment

RR.... I know last year we had a disagreement, but I think we patched things up. You have some good insight, thats what this site is about. As others have pointed out to you, you need to stay off this site after tipping a few, thats when you get in trouble. I've been on this site for long enough to know better, but I dropped a chunk of change on that Alabama game. You are the SEC guru, so I thought wow, you like the Hogs straight up, and I am getting 11 points to play with. Oh well, that's gambling, you can never count on anything. That's why alot of us are reluctant to put ourselves out there as much as you and Moon have done. When you sound sooooooooo confident on a game, that you are the expert on the teams, you do cost players on here money. And again, I should know better, but you had about a dozen threads hyping this particular game, so I thought PAYDAY! Anyway, today is a new day, lick my wounds and start over.

Comment

Working...
        X