KRICHINSKY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRICHINSKY

I encouraged you not to listen to Pappa's banter.. I think you are an asset to this site.. I however bow to the idiots like hart attack and pappa.. I only started this because I thought I could help.. Now I still believe I am the best in the sec ever.. my record is posted.. but I am done.. I like you... take care my friend and if you ever want extra help in the sec...... JUST ASK.....YOU GOT IT..I WILL GIVE ;YOU MY PERSONAL EMAIL OR WHATEVER YOU WANT..NOT THAT YOU NEED IT... TAKE CARE FRIEND....NO MORE FOR ME.. I POSTED MY RECORD AND CHALLENGE NAYONE TO DISCARD IT.....I AM WAY TOO BUSY EXCEPT FOR MY FRIEND WISCONSIN...................YOU AND A FEW OTHERS.......

raider man..come on...please. I like you man, but there are some decent handicapping posts that just get buried because of so many posts like this. You've got 10 posts on the front page! Why don't you just start one thread each week called red raiders rants and post them all there ?

Comment

Make that 11...I mis-counted

Comment

SORRY AGAIN THAT I BURIED THE GOOD CAPPERS POSTS. I ALSO LIKE YOU DRAGON.. GOOD LUCK..NO MORE POSTS WHAT SO EVER.. AGAIN... SORRY FOR DISRUPTING THINGS...

Comment

yeah right...if you're not right back here tomorrow I'll eat a pair of dirty shorts.

Comment

BTW...I've been gone all day visiting relatives so I have no idea what all of this is about. Obviously I missed something. I leave for one day and the whole place falls apart

Comment

DRAGON, NO BEEF WITH YOU JUST DON'T NEED THE SHIT.. I posted my record as I know it.. I only ask my critics to do the same... Dude.. I can do like every other asshole on this site and suck the knowledge from it.. I choose however to give my input and doing so especially when I have a serious winning record not to take shit from losers and I mean losers... And if I have at all mis represented them.... POST... JUST SAYING...SO I CHOOSE FROM NOW OWN TO BE A BLOOD SUCKER!! SO SORRY AGAIN FOR CLOGGING THE SITE.. NOT RANT....

Comment

KRICHINSKY, IF YOU WANT TO SHARE EMAILS, i AM GOOD WITH THAT.. JUST POST HERE AND I WILL GIVE YOU A CONTACT ADDRESS.. ME, WISCONSIN, CARPET.. YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID..... DRAGON, START EATING YOUR SHORTS.....

Comment

Not sure what this is about either, but I agree with Dragon......Kind of discouraging to put up money out of my pocket every year for contests and such only to see a bunch of grown men fight like children.

Any talk of records is really meaningless and just that talk. We have a monitor that has been on autopilot for 10 years or more. http://www.sports-bettors.com formerly known as the free sports monitor.

It's free, the lines are live and change all week. If anyone thinks they can win long term, all they have to do is post their plays there and then point to standings for all to see when you're at the top of the charts.

I don't know man......just talk about the games. If someone wants to trash talk or get a rise out of you, be the better man.

Hate to see people leave due to meaningless banter.

Comment

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
                    Not sure what this is about either, but I agree with Dragon......Kind of discouraging to put up money out of my pocket every year for contests and such only to see a bunch of grown men fight like children.

I don't know man......just talk about the games. If someone wants to trash talk or get a rise out of you, be the better man.

Hate to see people leave due to meaningless banter.

Jeff is 100% right he puts out hard free money for us all with a chance to win and we fight like cats in a bag.

I apologize Jeff that I allowed XPig to get a rise out of me, my only excuse is I allowed him into my space and I can't promise that wont happen again. We all take pride in our capping and to be called a loser by this banger time in and time out gets old.

The High road it is, just find some winners for us all here and I am ok with that for sure

I can't speak of the red raider melt down but it happens every year as he is so passionate about his picks and he is good with his picks sometime the kool aid gets in the way I suspect

Comment

And by the Way...........

Hart Attack is one of my favorite posters here in my mind, and I dont understand the attack on him from red raider but who cares did it make me any money no, did it cost me money no.

I follow bettors and can tell when they are wrapped around the axle are maybe to close to the HEART in betting and not the mind that is why I love it here

Comment

Yes.....let's get back to helping each other make money! That's what it used to be about. I don't ever remember this hatred like we've got recently.

Comment

I sparked some of this discord and I truly apologize. This isn't the place to
                          revive "All My Children". Let's end this thread and get back to the task of
                          giving each of us the best information possible to pick winners.
                          Civility and sobriety should be the rule. (or at least one of the two)

RR, I think that is a great idea about posting a specific thread on your picks and opinions.
                          You have the respect of this group and it would be perfect to have your ongoing
                          analysis in one stream as the season goes on. Besides, what will Dragon wear if he
                          eats those dirty shorts............well, let's not got there.
                          Okay, on to what matters!

Comment

Agreed..I am not posting anymore about personalities or all this other soap opera BS we have going on around here. Any posts should be about beating the line and how to do it. Plus tips on plays, and hopefully some reasoning behind it.
                            I actually had a decent week this week all around except the mock hilton where I went 2-3. I concentrated on capping and lines and not arguing and that is the key and what we should be trying to accomplish.

Comment

I had a very good week also including my first pleaser win of the season (browns, bucs, falcons). I am very happy camper.

Comment

Working...
                              X