KRICHINSKY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bettorsworld View Post
    Not sure what this is about either, but I agree with Dragon......Kind of discouraging to put up money out of my pocket every year for contests and such only to see a bunch of grown men fight like children.

Any talk of records is really meaningless and just that talk. We have a monitor that has been on autopilot for 10 years or more. http://www.sports-bettors.com formerly known as the free sports monitor.

It's free, the lines are live and change all week. If anyone thinks they can win long term, all they have to do is post their plays there and then point to standings for all to see when you're at the top of the charts.

I don't know man......just talk about the games. If someone wants to trash talk or get a rise out of you, be the better man.

Hate to see people leave due to meaningless banter.
    NOW THAT IS FDD UP.. PLEASE TELL ME WHEN BETTORSWORLD GAVE A DAMN ABOUT THE WAY PAPPA TREATS EVERYONE ON THIS SITE OR DO YOU HAVE SELECTIVE MEMORY..MAN TALK ABOUT MEANINGLESS BANTER.... THAT IS SO FFDDDD UP.. PLEASE CONTROL YOUR BOY OR DON'T CHIME IN. SO JEFF, CALL ME OUT LIKE THIS PLEASE.... YOUR BOY IS THE WORST ON THIS SITE EVER YET YOU NEVER SAY A WORD..WTFFFFFF

Comment

Like Jeff said....just talk about the games. Everyone else has agreed to tone it down. Please don't start stirring shit up again.

Comment

Working...
      X