Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College upset of the week contest WEEK #3 POST THEM HERE!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kansas state

Comment

West Virginia +5.5

Comment

BECAUSE I POSTED THIS THREAD SO LATE THIS WEEK, I WILL ALLOW ANY POST UNTIL 12 NOON EASTERN. ALSO THANK YOU KRICHINSKY FOR POSTING LAST WEEKS RESULTS (VERY NICE JOB). I WILL CONTINUE TO POST THIS THREAD BECAUSE I DID PROMISE CARPET THAT I WOULD. SORRY FOR MY BITCH FIT LAST WEEK CARPET, I HOPE WE ARE COOL.... I DO HOWEVER HAVE NO PROBLEM IF KRICHINSKY OR LAX TAKES IT OVER THOUGH. JUST LET ME KNOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO OR I WILL CONTINUE TO POST IT.... THANKS RR84

Comment

colorado

Comment

test

Comment

Oklahoma State +4

Comment

I'll go ahead later this afternoon or early evening and tabulate this week's results and the standings. It appears there remains an interest in continuing this contest. Not sure what RR84's status is at the moment. Perhaps we'll hear from him in the next couple of days, If not, I'll see about possibly continuing on with "college upset of the week".

laxsfo99

Comment

Lax, I was going to do this tonight, but in light of everything I think it is best that you take it over if you will. I will continue if you don't want too but I had really rather sit it out. Thank you and Krichinsky for your help and I wish you and everyone else the best of luck. Thanks again Lax.......RR84

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                    Lax, I was going to do this tonight, but in light of everything I think it is best that you take it over if you will. I will continue if you don't want too but I had really rather sit it out. Thank you and Krichinsky for your help and I wish you and everyone else the best of luck. Thanks again Lax.......RR84
                    RR84

Wasn’t sure whether you were going to continue posting the upset lines or not. I’ll go ahead tomorrow am and post the lines. In the future, should you want to post the lines and tabulate the weekly results, let me know early in the week and I’ll back out.

Whatever you decide, best of luck.

laxsfo99

Comment

OKLAHOMA ST +4

Comment

Working...
                      X