RestEasy's Week 3 Nfl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RestEasy's Week 3 Nfl

So, I'm 4-6-1 this year so far. Will get better.
    Week 1, 2-3
    Week 2, 2-3-1

This week I like
    Carolina -3 (i had grabbed it at -3 though now it's -3.5).
    They are a team figuring things out where the jags are a team going backwards. And going backwards on the road is not a good thing.

Bengals -3
    I like them at home bouncing back from the denver loss. Alex Smith of the 9'ers is his best at home and is much less so on the road.

Falcons +1.5
    They should win this straight up.

Ravens -4
    Bounce back from that loss at Tennessee. Rams are still hurting and they won't fend off the angry ravens. Rams have been giving up too many yards on the ground look for ray rice to add to that.

Packers/Bears UNDER 45.5
    they rarely get that high in scoring. Yes green bay is missing their safety but the chicago o-line won't give cutler enough time to take much advantage of that. Bear at home play much better than on the road and this divisional game will have them grinding it out until the end, but under the 45.5

Buffalo +7.5
    Yes, buffalo hasn't played the most amazing teams but this divisional game will show that they are serious. NE safety is out and buffalo is a threat in the air (as long as stevie johnson plays). WIth fred jackson on the ground to balance it out they keep it within 7.

Good luck and enjoy

HEY MAN, I KNOW YOU ARE GOOD AND I UNDERSTAND ABOUT BAD STARTS. I AM 9-9 IN THE SEC WHICH IS NOT TOO BAD BUT WHEN YOU SAY YOU'RE BEST, THAT WON'T CUT IT. I PERSONALLY WILL LOOK HARD AT YOUR SELECTIONS BECAUSE I STINK AT THE NFL...........GOOD LUCK RR84

Comment

ummm never said I was the best.
      Said I should get better as the season goes on.

Glad to have you back posting. Good luck in your SEC picks.

Comment

SORRY RESTEASY, TALKING ABOUT MY STUPID SELF BRAGGING... NEVER ONCE MEANT YOU.. I THINK YOU ARE VERY GOOD THOUGH. I ALSO HOPE YOU DO WELL.

Comment

4-2 for the day. Much more like it.
          That was the hardest under I've ever had. Geez there were a million moments that could have been broken open.
          puts me 8-8-1 for the year so far.

Comment

Working...
          X