I AM GOING TO BE COOL!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I AM GOING TO BE COOL!!!

YET PAPPA TREATS EVERYONE ON THIS SITE LIKE THEY ARE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT WITH NO RESPONSE FROM THIS SITE. I HAVE BEEN CALLED OUT AS MEANINGLESS BANTER BY THE AUTHORITIES ON THIS SITE, YET THE SAME JUDGE SEEMS TO DISREGARD THE BULLSHIT HIS BOY PUTS OUT EVERYDAY.....SO I AM SORRY FOR MY OUTBURST LAST WEEK, I WAS WRONG... BUT PAPPA ALWAYS TREATS EVERYONE ON THIS SITE LIKE THEY ARE SHIT AND NO RESPONSE FROM THIS SITE.. POOR LEADERSHIP ON THIS SITE PERIOD......HMMMM

I HOWEVER REGARDLESS OF THE POOR LEADERSHIP ON THIS SITE WILL BE COOL...

Pappa may have his moments but he normally just responds to posts within threads, he doesn't usually start threads looking to cause shit and call people out, especially 10 or more a day. Plus he's been here a lot longer than you. Most of what you have to say you could say in a single thread. Instead, you start a new one for every rant. Pappa can go days on end without saying anything. Believe me, I don't mind you being here but if I had to choose between the two of you it would be no contest....sorry. And yes, a lot of your posts are meaningless banter. And it's not just one judge here. Jeff very rarely has to step in and he gives everyone a very long leash. He lets us police ourselves.

Comment

I have given you my last shot RR, You continue to shoot yourself in the foot my coming in and posting 17 threads and moving the good ones out of the first page.

I say get the F out and stay out....

I don't care if you run a contest or not, we can do it ourselves but your BS is getting old and clogging up the site.

Comment

Holy shit.... All I see on this site is your bullshit. Go start a blog or go stain your bath tub... I don't care.
        Quit posting on here.

Comment

Dragon, looks like you are off the hook for eating those dirty shorts. That WAS the lock of this or any other millenium.

Comment

Working...
          X