NFL WEEK 3-UNDERS TO DOMINATE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL WEEK 3-UNDERS TO DOMINATE?

Not much mention, but first two weeks saw a lot of wins for the over. This week only
    two games, SF/Cinci and Pitt/Indi, are under 40. I see 5-6 games that are great Under
    picks this week.

NE/BUFF under 54
    NYG/PHILI under 46 1/2
    MIA/CLE under 42
    DET/MIN under 45
    ATL/TB under 45 1/2
    AZ/SEA under 43 (slight)

There's been alot of chatter about the high scoring so far......with the offenses being way ahead of the defenses....especially with the fake injuries in the news this week.

Probably worth looking at some unders in the next few weeks.....

Comment

Think buff/NE could still hit over.
      giants philly also have a chance still.

THe other 3 not sure.

Carolina/jax looks to be going under... under water. It is hard to see the field even. Hard to see gonna be some dirty hits I bet.

Comment

oh and I'd look at bears/pack and possibly oak/jets to go under.

Comment

4-2 on my under picks. Despite the weather, Jax/Car was a big missed
          chance for the under. Good call resteasy.
          Some had GB/Chi at 44 1/2, so even if that's considered a push the
          Unders were 8 out of 13 games. Interested to see how the books did.

Comment

ha GB/Chi early at under 46. Lines closed (from what I saw) at 45.5
            such a hard under.

jets/oakland was surprising. I had thought it was either well under or well over. Figured well under but oh well.

Good job for you. Unders are a hard bet but if you can figure them it's a good bet.

Comment

I think GB/Chi opened at 44, so using what I had at 44 1/2 and resteasy's
              45 1/2 the under won. That put the Under a winner in 9 of 14 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Krichinsky View Post
                I think GB/Chi opened at 44, so using what I had at 44 1/2 and resteasy's
                45 1/2 the under won. That put the Under a winner in 9 of 14 games.
                Did you see how the Bears/Packers under won? Unreal. They were at 44 with 11 minutes to go! And then the refs took away a punt return TD at the very end that would have put it over and covered it for the Bears. Wow! And it seemed to be a phantom call. I'm sure the sports and gambling boards are all going nuts about that one.

I got some of those unders right but lost my GOW one on the Jets/Raiders. Can't believe the Raiders scored 34 on Rex Ryan's defense.

Comment

yeah that phantom call was unreal. Made me happy at least.
                  Possible they did have someone to call on but they called the wrong number. Not the first time the refs called a wrong number.
                  had a teaser on the indy/pitt game. Over 33.5 and indy +17. was afraid of the over 39.5 there with unders trending. but they covered either way so that's nice.

Comment

Originally posted by resteasy View Post
                    yeah that phantom call was unreal. Made me happy at least.
                    Possible they did have someone to call on but they called the wrong number. Not the first time the refs called a wrong number.
                    had a teaser on the indy/pitt game. Over 33.5 and indy +17. was afraid of the over 39.5 there with unders trending. but they covered either way so that's nice.
                    I read some more where they said it was holding the gunner as he ran down to cover the punt. It may have been a real hold but it wasn't thrown until later. The conspiracy gnags are out in full force. I might be too if I had Chicago +4 or the over. Wow! Gotta remember that one the next time I get moosed.

Comment

Working...
                    X