No announcement yet.

2011 Game of the Week.................Week 3 Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is that anyway to talk to a perfect record in your contest?

I thought you only were abusive to the lessor records, or maybe that was rr84 (I get you two mixed up alot)

Comment

I will give u credit HA, after 6 years of trying, erry dog has his day..............congrats and may u continue ur streak.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
        this stuff you just cannot make up......LMFAO! xp cussin out another poster over something he screwed up and not only no apology for his mistake BUT instead just more incorrigible abusive behaviour......."miss one more week and UR OUT!" "quit talkin shyt and RELAX"

Hey rotog, you %$#@*&%$........ how dare you want to see your record made right. LMFAO! and on top of all that xp was tryin to kick him completely out of the contest. xp, can we rule out diplomat as your chosen profession?
        H.A., please don't try to help me on this one. I didn't want to be in one of these hissy fits over the mistakes that were made. I only wanted the problem corrected.

xbig, I do appreciate all of you who run these contests and I thank you. BUT please try not to be so abrasive and angry towards others. Just be nice.

Comment

Working...
        X