dkp = 5.5

widestrides = 5
    sherako = 5

chrny = 4.5
    laxsfo99 = 4.5

hihosilvr = 4
    xbigpappa = 4

whackjob = 3 * no plays posted last week

If there are any errors in your score, please let me know.

Wins =1
    push = 1/2
    15 total points possible so far (5 picks per week)

Thanks woodee nice job.......

Comment

Top five winners to split $2450 @ 40%, 25%, 20%, 10%, 5%

Comment

Thanks. So let's say the contest eneded today, would the top 5 guys sitting at 9.5 split the pot? Or would we alloctae it down the ladder in places 1-5 down to the guys who have 7.5?

Get what I am saying? Just would be good to clarify, in case if a tie scenario like it is bunched up now.

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
          Thanks. So let's say the contest eneded today, would the top 5 guys sitting at 9.5 split the pot? Or would we alloctae it down the ladder in places 1-5 down to the guys who have 7.5?

Get what I am saying? Just would be good to clarify, in case if a tie scenario like it is bunched up now.
          I understand and I'm leaning to a tie breaker in the playoffs, what do you think??

Comment

Woodee, how does this sound:

Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for second through fifth place, will equally split aggregate prize money from the respective place. If ties exist after the Pro Football regular season for first place, the champion will be determined based on the entry that accumulated the most contest points during the final three weeks of the regular season. If total points accumulated during the final three weeks is equal most points accumulated during the fourth to the final week will determine the winner, and so on weekly (in reverse order), until the tie is broken. In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally.

Comment

Sounds good. Playoff would be kind of tough.

Is this how the regular Hilton does it?

Comment

Originally posted by woodee12 View Post
                Sounds good. Playoff would be kind of tough.

Is this how the regular Hilton does it?
                Yes, this was actually copied from the Hilton rules........

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                  Woodee, how does this sound:

Tie-breaking rules will be applied to determine first place only. Entries tying for second through fifth place, will equally split aggregate prize money from the respective place. If ties exist after the Pro Football regular season for first place, the champion will be determined based on the entry that accumulated the most contest points during the final three weeks of the regular season. If total points accumulated during the final three weeks is equal most points accumulated during the fourth to the final week will determine the winner, and so on weekly (in reverse order), until the tie is broken. In the unlikely occurrence of a tie after the tie-breakers, co-champions will be declared and the aggregate prize money will be split equally.
                  Sounds good to reward the strong finishers, especially since that's the only way I will even sniff at the money! And if that's the way the big boys do it, then in the spirit of a Mock Hilton Contest, that's the way we should do it. Adds even more pressure to the leaders at the end doesn't it?

Comment

Working...
                  X