MLB Last day of the Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MLB Last day of the Season

Don't know about you guys but I am nervous...

Go Cards!

I think we are destined for 2 playoff games on Thursday. Just the way its been going.

Carp is on the mound for the Cards and he is a big game pitcher. I see the offense continuing and a low scoring Cards win. Prices suck on the Cards and the total so I will pass and enjoy. Good Vlaue on The Stros +1.5 at -110 though.

ATL-Philly--I like Atlanta to win here but price is way too high as well. I do LOVE the Under 8 here and will be a a play. I got it at -110 earlier. Word is that if Blanton struggles Hamels will come out of the pen to get some work. Thats just what I heard but does not make much sense to me. Braves win 3-2.

Rays-Yanks--Price is on the mound and he shuts down the Yanks to move on.

BoSox-O's--Think red Sox awaken and smash the Oriloles in route to the thursday playoff where they will maybe sneak in.

I like the Brewers to win to secure home field too as it is important to them as they are great at home.

So plays are:

UNDER 8 philly-Atl (top)

Tampa bay/Mil (parlay)

May throw a couple bucks on Houston +1.5 too for fun.

better go crack a beer and get ready for the Cards game!

GO CARDS

Comment

I AM THE GURU OF THE FINAL DAY OF THE REGULAR SEASON! LOOK IT UP! MY FINAL DAY OF SEASON IS DOCUMENTED AND LEGENDARY! I NEVER MISS THESE! IF I MISS ONE OF THESE I WILL NEVER POST ON HERE EVER AGAIN, FOREVER. I REALLY LOVE BOTH TEAMS AND HAVE BEEN DRINKING FOR A WHILE SO IF I MISS THAT IS WHY!

Comment

Now, back to sanity and reality (my previous post was a spoof)......... Rays are the most obvious play today as Girardi already said he was using a pitching staff by committee to prepare for their first playoff series. I watched the game last night and Yanks sure seemed to be just playing out the string to me. I am laying the run line on the Rays.

Lester scares me for Bosox, they have looked like turds for weeks. I lean towards taking O's here but like the over the most.

Cards and Brewers in a small parlay will round out my MLB action. I am not touching Braves/Phils at all.

I too, look forward to some exciting one game playoff baseball Thursday.

Comment

I like the Rangers over the Angels. The Rangers are still playing for home advantage in the playoffs. The Angels are eliminated, have nothing to play for, and are looking at young guys.

Comment

I played against all 4 teams needing the win for the wild card. All big doggies, just hoping for at least a split.

Comment

I must say, I stopped watching the games once the Cards went up 5 in the 1st. Then started following all the games once Tampa scored 6 in the 8th! Crazy night, watching both long time wild card leaders blow the save in the 9th! I cannot believe how lucky the MLB got when both wild card leaders faded forcing meaningful games down the to wire.

Do you really need to add another wild card team, that would have taken out the momentum out of both of those games.

Go Cards!

Comment

I got my split, in probably the most amazing night of baseball I have ever seen.

Comment

Crazy games! Atlanta and Boston ace closers had it in their hands and both blew it. Papelbon kept throwing fastballs. Good ones but eventually the O's hitters zeroed in on them.

Crushing for those teams to choke big leads and then choke the final game.

But the city of Boston has had a lot to cheer about lately - winning Championships in all major sports in the last few years. Atlanta on the other hand hasn't won anything in a long while.

Now after all of that, 4 of thes teams are going to be gone quicker than lightning in a ridiculous 3 outta 5 after a 162 game season! That's stupid. Should be a 154 game season again and 4 out of 7 all the way through.

Comment

My Ranger pick came through, but it was a close game.

I picked this game based upon an interview heard on a local station had with Manager Ron Washington. He indicated they wanted to win this game badly for home field advantage and would approach the game as a game they needed to win. I felt that Texas would keep fighting to win the game regardless of the score.

This was a case where it was possible to gain an edge on a game played by a local team based upon local information not out there on a national network. The books cannot know all of that information on all the teams all the time.

Comment

Great night of baseball for sure!

Glad Boston is out. Now if the Yanks get knocked out it would be a perfect end to the year!

Hot teams do well in the playoffs--I can see the Rays and Cards putting up a fight in round 1. They have the mentality of must win as opposed to teams that have been cruising. Cards bullpen is going to be the key--if they can be worth a poo, this series may go 5.

Just got my tickets to game 3 in st.loohey so heading down to at least one game, and hopefully 2!

Comment

I agree Tampa Bay is playing good ball right now. They are hot and should give the Rangers a good series.

Comment

Working...
                        X