No announcement yet.

Week #4 "Mock Hilton Contest".........Post Your 5 Picks Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOULDN'T THAT BE JUSTICE IF I WIN THIS... NOT LIKELY, WAY BETTER CAPPERS OUT THERE IN THE NFL BUT I PLAN TO GIVE YOU A RUN... BANK THIS...

Comment

picks late

Jets
      Buccaneers

Comment

I realized half way through the morning games that my picks were late. I forgot about the deadline and then all of a sudden it dawned on me

Comment

Originally posted by dragon1952 View Post
          I realized half way through the morning games that my picks were late. I forgot about the deadline and then all of a sudden it dawned on me
          and now your whole season is wasted cause you get an 0-5 because of a stupid early deadline.
          good luck

Comment

My early numbers show we have a new leader coming into next week

His Name JasonDaubenspeck went 4-1 and stands with 13 points, there is a log jam for second at 12.5 and the race tightens for the entire pack.

My numbers could be wrong just giving a early report from the gallery

Comment

Congrats Jason!!!!
              good luck

Comment

great job Jason but ...
                I also went 4-1 so we are tied with 13 wins
                Nice

Comment

Thanks and all, but I am 3-1 sitting on the Colts tomorrow night. Let's save that 4-1 until after tomorrow night :-)

Comment

Tough one dragon, but hang in there. I entered on time in Week 1 and still got an 0-5! I'm slowly working my way back up the ladder with two 3-2 weeks in a row. Just need to hit a 5-0 to wipe out that miserable first week.

I had proposed a rule that allowed us to at least pick the Sunday and Monday night games if we spaced out on Saturday night. We've had 2-3 guys miss already. Maybe we could consider that provision for next year.

Comment

Sorry to hear dragon, but is was week 4 already..........we talked about the rule in detail and the majority liked this deadline?

Comment

Originally posted by The Boys View Post
                        Sorry to hear dragon, but is was week 4 already..........we talked about the rule in detail and the majority liked this deadline?
                        Yeah...I know...I voted for it too. I'm not complaining...it was my fault. I'm heavily into fantasy football and I've got 24 leagues I'm in this year believe it or not. Plus my betting and pickem' contests. Just hard to keep track of everything with all of the different deadlines. For a while it looked like I had a chance at a 5-0, which would have been crushing, but I would have only gone 2-3 anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                          Here are the picks from the top 11 players in our Mock Hilton Contest - those who have at least 9 points = 60%.

Our top players were 20-25 last week, due mostly to a lot of picks on the Bengals vs the Niners and on the Eagles vs the Giants.

Week 4

4 on Minnesota and 0 on Kansas City
                          5 on Tennessee and 1 on Cleveland
                          4 on Houston and 1 on Pittsburgh
                          2 on Chicago and 0 on Carolina
                          2 on Washington and 0 on St. Louis
                          3 on Detroit and 1 on Dallas
                          3 on San Francisco and 1 on Philadelphia
                          3 on New England and 1 on Oakland
                          3 On New Orleans and 1 on Jacksonville
                          3 on Denver and 1 on Green Bay
                          4 on Atlanta and 2 on Seattle
                          2 on Cincinnati and 1 on Buffalo
                          2 on Miami and 1 on San Diego
                          1 on Indianapolis and 0 on Tampa Bay
                          1 on the New York Jets and 0 on Baltimore
                          1 on the New York Giants and 1 on Arizona
                          Better this weekend. Our top Mock Hilton Contenders were 31-24. 56.4%
                          Last week 20-25.
                          Total 51-49. 51%

Comment

Working...
                          X