ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARKANSAS RAZORBACKS

Jake Bequette, the hogs best defensive player never played a down due to a hamstring injury. He is by far their best defensive player and a threat to any passing game. On the first or second series Tenarious Wright broke his arm and was out for the rest of the game and will be out for 4 to 6 weeks. So Arkansas had both starting defensive ends out against probably one of the best offensive lines in the nation. Now maybe it wouldn't have mattered either way but how would have Bama done with Richardson and Lacy out? That's a fair enough question. I mean the offense actually only scored 17 points with Arkansas Defensive ends out. Not to mention that 2 of the 4 Razorbacks star receivers were dinged up bad including their best Greg Childs...

So yes I made a bold prediction and now have to take crap because of it but I still say when Bequette comes back and Childs and the rest of the receiving chore get healthy they still have a shot at the sec west.. Of course I am 9-9 this year so we shall see what happens. I however don't plan on picking against Arkansas the rest of the year....just my opinion.... good luck all and thanks for your time... RR84

I lost last week with these guys but like the above post states (they will have their say so in the SEC west). that is all and thank you for your time.......RR84

Comment

YOU WILL NEVER EVER WANT TO BET AGAINST THIS TEAM AGAIN PERIOD.. I HOPE I DISCOURAGED SOMEONE FROM TAKING A&M. IF BEQUETTE STAYS HEALTHY AND THE RECEIVERS GET HEALTHY WHICH THEY STILL WERE NOT TODAY.. THIS IS THE BEST OFFENSE IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL IF HEALTHY. DON'T EVER BET AGAINST THEM AGAIN THIS YEAR.. AGAIN, I CLEARLY STINK IN MY PICKS...I MEAN I STINK... SO DO WHAT YOU WILL!!

Comment

Working...
      X