Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Take on NFL ~ Week 4

Excellent 3-0 week last (8-1-1 YTD)

Some interesting trends/points of view for this week.

ATLANTA -5.5: Atlanta ran the guantlet the past three weeks and really didn't do to well (@CHI, PHI, @TB). Now, even though they go out west, it's a huge step down in class! Seattle is a very bad team. I'll give ATL the advantages in on the O side. Can Seattle trade points with ATL, nope! ATL wins and covers.

PHILADELPHIA -9: San Francisco is also a bad football team that hung out in Cincinnati this week, so they really don't qualify for the West Coast/East Coast trend. However, SF is 0-6 @ NFC-E L6. Philadelphia is stepping down in class. 1-2 'dream team' will come out and take SF to wood shed. Too much talent on offense for SF to stop and SF is weak on the O.

KANSAS CITY +3: Yes Minnesota has blown a DD 2H lead the last 3 weeks. NO in 99 did it as well.

1999 NO: LOST LEAD 3 WEEKS IN A ROW:
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS A CHICAGO -1 10 14 L L 7-0H
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS H ATLANTA -3 17 20 L L 17-7H
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS H TENNESSEE 3 21 24 L P 10-0H
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS A NEW YORK GIANTS 3 3 31 L L

NO had there ass handed to them the 4th game. Can MN bounce back a 4th time?? I really don't think so, and doing it in KC will not help either! Yes, KC has not shown much, but they played SD tough last week and appear to be on the come. Yes, MN has AP, but they will forget to give it to him 40 times. There is value here as the wrong team favored.

OPINIONS:
    NE -6: I liked it when it was at -4, now it's no play at -6 as everyone knows NE bounces back after a L. Brady 11-1 SU/ATS on road after a loss.

some real good stuff here Taxman. I can't understand how you're not in the lead in the mock hilton contest. Agree with you on atlanta and philly and kind of leaning your way with the chiefs... just too many people on minny this week. Thats bad news with a road fav.

Good luck on your plays

Comment

Originally posted by Monroe Eaford View Post
      some real good stuff here Taxman. I can't understand how you're not in the lead in the mock hilton contest. Agree with you on atlanta and philly and kind of leaning your way with the chiefs... just too many people on minny this week. Thats bad news with a road fav.

Good luck on your plays
      I AGREE MONROE, I AM ONLY A JOKE IN THE NFL WORLD... TAXMAN ALWAYS SEEMS TO DO WELL.. HOPE BOTH OF YOU GUYS DO GREAT...

Comment

Working...
      X