WIDESTRIDES/RR84

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIDESTRIDES/RR84

I had to ask this.. You are my PRO GUY AND I USUALLY HOLD MY OWN AT COLLEGE....I count on this... I know you keep up with the records
    and usually you are at the top in the nfl and I am close at least in the college world. What the heck? I am up their in the mock hilton and you are like undefeated in college.. You are my pro guy and I will always stand behind you... SO LETS ROLL....I won my first college pow today.. I stink like 1-4.. So lets make a pack.. you won't lose another nfl pow and I won't a college pow. I believe in you and I believe in myself..

I BELIEVE IN YOU....

Comment

Yeah, we've flipped this year. I'm struggling in the NFL. Back on track today I hope.

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
        I had to ask this.. You are my PRO GUY AND I USUALLY HOLD MY OWN AT COLLEGE....I count on this... I know you keep up with the records
        and usually you are at the top in the nfl and I am close at least in the college world. What the heck? I am up their in the mock hilton and you are like undefeated in college.. You are my pro guy and I will always stand behind you... SO LETS ROLL....I won my first college pow today.. I stink like 1-4.. So lets make a pack.. you won't lose another nfl pow and I won't a college pow. I believe in you and I believe in myself..
        Widestrides, you know that I have always had a great deal of respect for your picks.. I asked you to make this pact with me because I believed in you and myself.. We both had started out so horrible you in the NFL and myself in college.. I almost held up my end.. I only lost one of the next 8 games.. To be honest I don't even know anybody's record in the NFL contest.. I know I stink at it as always... I hope you have did well since this post.. Amazing what you can do when somebody whom you know stinks calls you out.. I hope you are doing well in the pros for college is over now and I need serious help in the NFL.. Take care!!!

Comment

FYI for those keeping tabs this post was originally made 10-2-2011...I had asked Widestrides for us both not to lose a pick again. Myself in the college pow and him in the nfl pow... Honestly, I don't know how he did since then. I know I almost pulled it off only losing one more time.. I seriously don't know his record for I don't give a rip about the NFL.. But if I am going to start with a guy to get picks from he would be at the top of my list..... JUST SAYING....

Comment

I am having a below average year in the NFL GOW contest.

My other picks in my personal thread were hitting at 60% through the first half of the season, but I have been hitting at about 40%! the last 3-4 weeks.

So better not tail me right now.

Nice job knuckling down in the College contest!

Comment

Working...
            X