Widestrides NFL Picks Week 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widestrides NFL Picks Week 4

Detroit +2.5. Dallas OL shaky and WRs hurting and lost.

Detroit/Dallas under 46. See above and both Ds will have the upper hand in this one.

NYG pick. Kalb will be under pressure. Giants grind it out. If Cam can throw for 400 vs Cards, Eli's gotta be good for 300+.

SD -6.5. Miami secondary is very weak.

NYJ/BLT under 44. Defense and conservative offenses.

NE/OAK under 55. Ball control by the Raiders.

CHI -6. Julius will get after Cam.

NO -7. Brees vs the Rookie Gabbert.

Indy +10.5. Bring on Painter. Bucs will just grind it out for a small win.

HOU -3.5. Houston will be sky high for this one. Proving ground.

Bills -3. Maybe a letdown, but they can wake up in time to beat Cinci and their rookie QB.

I like dallas in this game Rob Ryan is gunna get some pressure on stafford and i think the cowboys O can hang..Its gunna come down to whether or not the cowboys can punch it in the endzone or have to settle for 3

Comment

6-4 with Indy +10.5 to go.

Ravens and Jets score 44 points in the first half and then only 7 in the second half to put it over. The offenses only scored 16 points and 6 of those were set up by turnovers! Sanchez was 11 for 35. Flacco was 10 for 31! Under was the right call. :-) Last year's game was 10-9!

Comment

How can Chicago fold up like they did in front of what had to be thousands of fans who they know backed them . They just romped in to get the spread covered and then hand it right back to them! Of course I have Red Zone and they made sure to show the meaningless TD being scored live ! Now I have to go to confession!

Comment

7-4. Another good week to make up for my bad first week.
          13-8 last two weeks.
          16-17 on the year.

Comment

Good job the past 2 weeks.

Comment

Working...
            X