NCAA Football Early looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Football Early looks

These early looks are what we call here Carpet Jumpers "Games that jumps right off the floor"

Let's kick it off,

Auburn + 10.5 vs Arkansas. This Auburn team has found a way to hang around in every game. I had to check this line 3 times to make sure I saw this early lean right.

Indiana +16.5 vs Illinois. This is the Super Bowl for Indy and Illini does not fare well being ranked in the top 25 ( see my thread Illinois vs Indiana)

Western Michigan -10 vs Bowling Green. I know what the QB of WM can bring, if memory serves me right he stands 6'8" and was a force to contend with.

Michigan -6 vs Northwestern. The Cats are stunned losing to a team like Illinois. The Illini passed for 396 yards on the cats and Michigan can do the same with Robinson.

And my last special game goes out to our men in Blue serving under the Air Force academy.

Air Force + 16 vs Notre Dame. AF coming off a huge win over Navy the are flying high as a team, good offense and a defense that is pretty good. Like the fly boys to keep this one close

Tennesee +1 over Georgia--love this one. Tenny a home dog!

Maryland +14.5 over GTECH

Bowling Green +10 over Westerm Michigan

Comment

Working...
    X