Alabama/Vanderbilt Over 41.5

Comment

florida state

Comment

oklahoma

Comment

wyoming +10 1/2

Comment

Northwestern. I still have not heard from anyone how my picks are all screwed up. I am currently 3-2. I started out 3-0 but you had me at 1-2.

Comment

Originally posted by proxy1 View Post
              Northwestern. I still have not heard from anyone how my picks are all screwed up. I am currently 3-2. I started out 3-0 but you had me at 1-2.
              Well, if you would get your picks in before the deadline, you might have won more. Case in point, you missed the deadline today by 3 minutes.

Comment

South Mississippi
                ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                  Well, if you would get your picks in before the deadline, you might have won more. Case in point, you missed the deadline today by 3 minutes.
                  Taxman, what about those of us that have submitted our picks in a timely fashion, had our records screwed up, asked politely to have them corrected, get cursed at, and then are told that we are out until next year? Any advice for that?

Comment

The procedure is to look back and annotate your picks and post #'s so that the scorekeeper can verify and correct his mistake. If he made a mistake you are obviously not out of the contest.

Comment

Quit being a lil beeoutch ROTOG, I will verify the posts that Dragon posted and if they are correct I will up date the ur record.

Comment

Working...
                      X