STL/Mil Game 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STL/Mil Game 4

I see a high scoring brewers win tonight. Lohse and Wolf are the weak spots and runs should be scored. Cards bull pen was good last night but if they get to Lohse early they will have to use Dotel and Boggs who are not that great compared to the brewers with k-rod, and Axford rested.
    This series is going 7 and to do so, Brewers must win tonight. I am rooting for the Cards but my cash is on the brewers!

Plays--

Mil +125 (2 units)
    Small play on the Over 8.5

I have tickets for Game 6 in Milwaukee so come on Brewers!

Comment

We are on opposing sides Woodman, big brewcrew fan here. But same side financially tonite. I'm not a huge stats and trends guy like alot of you fellas are. Go with gut, and hunches. Tonite I think Wolfy has something to prove, and will put up nice numbers. The crew may cover the over by themselves, I'm feeling a 8-2 Brewers. BTW, I loved the Cards knocking off the Phils. I like old school LaRussa, and would be pulling for the Cards if they go to the WS.

Comment

Nice call on the Brewers gentlemen!

Should be a great best of 3 series now!

Comment

I wish that over would have came in, but I juts went small on it after further thought.

Wolf was tough! I watched him pitch that way against them earlier in the year too, and knew he is good. I listened to one to many Cards fan or I would have went very large on the Crew.

I like Mil too, and if they advance will cheer for them (minus Nyjer--hopefully he takes a good Motte fastball off the ribs soon!)

Cards Shot favs tonight and total at 7.5.

May look over again tonight? as the game is a total toss-up. Teams got to both pitchers last time out...

Comment

Not a Nyjer fan here either, he's too far "out there" for my liking. Bad role model in my eyes for young athletes. All about the attention.

Big Big game tonite for both teams. May just enjoy w/o any wagering. Although that 7.5 is inviting for an over. I'm feeling a 5-4 6-3 type of game.

I still have that 30-1 ticket on the crew I purchased back in January, only for $20, as I never imagined them actually going all the way, but with Philly and Yanks out of the picture, I'm letting myself get a little giddy

Comment

Like the same Woodee Over and Cards, Cards know it would near impossible for them to win two straight in Milwaukee so they will be focused tonight.

Texas to close out Tigers tomorrow too.
              good luck

Comment

I think the OVER seemstoo obvious tonight actually. Cards are my play but thats all.

Garcia at home is usually a good bet. Grienke on the road, not do good.

I still think this one goes all the way to game 7.

Comment

Nice win for the Cards on Friday...

I am going LARGE on Milwaukee in Game 6. line looks to be about -135 now.

Going to wait to see where it settles but I cannot see MIL losing this game at home. Game 7 awaits!

Comment

Nice call on the Cards Woodee and Garister. I ended up not playing the over, was a gift going over, which I wouldn't have minded cashing.
                    I'm nervous about the Crew 2day, hope they aren't feeling the same. I hope Marcum does as Wolf did, finally puts up a decent effort in the playoffs, hasn't thus far. I think Brewers should be able to tee off on Jackson, and outscore the Cards, 8-5. So based on that, I am going over the 8.5, and parlay w/the Brewers too.
                    I'm envious of you being at the game today Taxman. Bring home a Brewer vistory!

Comment

Brewers -130 now. They ar em largest play so far this baseball season. Although I really want the Cards to win and move on, I don't see it happening to tonight with Jackson on the Hill. Marcum is solid and will give a good effort. Pitching matchup in favor of the brewers today.

And if I lose,the Cards go to the WS and I am happy anyway!

Comment

Texas cashed for me yesterday woo hoo!
                        Brewers win tonight and then Cards take Game 7

I've hit my last 6 in Bases, I hope I stay hot.

Good Luck Everyone.
                        good luck

Comment

Lost a huge play but at least the Cards won for me.

I chickened out on the over late but wish I wouldhave played it. Better than playing the under which I usually do in slug fests like that.

I wonder what the totals will be for the WS with these 2 offenses? Under will probably hold a little value but doubt if it is playable with the way the scores have been. Cruz vs. Freese/Pujouls.

A fun series it will be!

Comment

Woodie, congratulations on the Cardinals winning the pennant last night!!

I was fortunate enough to make it to the game last night and when it was a blow out, I made my way to the Cardinals' family section behind home plate and was invited to the clubhouse to watch the celebration! Drop me an email and I'll share with you my pictures from the clubhouse last night! It was a once in a lifetime surreal event!

Comment

Working...
                            X