red raiders sec picks for week #6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• red raiders sec picks for week #6

mississippi +24 (houston nutt always with the worst teams ever seems to pull out an upset or give them all that they want. last year it was lsu and this year it will be bama)
    tennessee +15.5 (yep i get it lsu is on a roll and tennessee has lost their qb.. well the back up was the starter at the beginning of the season last year)
    sc -2 (hell they are just way better and they have owned them)

under 44.5 bama/ole miss
    under 45.5 lsu/tennessee
    under 46.5 sc/miss st

last week 3-2
    season total 14-17

bama and lsu lines are so way over inflated.. now you can believe that i am a psycho path and don't know shit about the sec.. think about it did i get lucky for three years or do i know my shit.. you decide and if you believe that i am, you should most certainly wager against these picks. i beg you...

this post was made in small caps for the reading impaired... rr84

forgot
    florida -2

Comment

Hey my friend,
      Garcia and I just finished another pitcher, so I want your real thoughts
      on SC before we head on to another bar...................
      Seriously, this was the streach I was looking at where South Carolina
      could trip up. Three on the road and then Florida at home.
      So you see no problem at Miss. St.?

Thanks.

Comment

Krichinsky,

SC is the least favorite of mine of these picks, certainly one I could lose.. Until Miss st does something, I am staying with Carolina.. I am not sold on Conner Shaw whatsoever though.. GL and have a great time...

Comment

I know I have said this and will say it again.. Alabama will lose to Miss st. I said they would lose to Arkansas and was wrong.. the fact is that Arkansas was gimpy and still will win the sec west.. YES ABOVE BAMA AND LSU.. opps caps.. Bama will lose two-three games as I said before the season started.. but i am psycho according to the gentlemen five....

Comment

I dunno. That Miss. State team didn't impress me against Auburn and especially against LSU at Miss. State! They looked totally over-matched and helpless against LSU. Can't see them coming close to Bama. But it will be Miss. State's season, so the place will be rocking.

Maybe Bama loses to LSU and if not, maybe SC gets up for them and upsets them in the SEC Championship game to SC.

GL this week. I agree Tenny doesn't lose much from Bray to Simms. Bray looked like crap last week. Simms may step up. he's been to the Manning Family QB camp since he got benched. He may have rubbed some of that magic off.
            Last edited by widestrides; 10-14-2011, 11:32 PM.

Comment

i am loving Vandy +11 over Georgia! One of my top upset plays of the day.

Comment

like all your plays this week

Comment

Thank you MSU,

I keep hoping for a great week but just hasn't happened. So be careful friend because I have clearly stunk to this point.
                  Again thanks...

Adding Vandy +11

good luck to all!!

Comment

vandy has moved to +13 now RR. I grabbed some more on it. GL

Comment

Well after the give me safety in the Carolina game with 4 seconds left seems I am under the curse from hell....

Comment

Bama is the top team in the country, and growing

Comment

this just in....

Comment

i suck!!!

Comment

You are fine...sports betting is from the devil.

You get 52.5% of the breaks.

I got about that so far today.

Maryland...up all game but blows cover...puke!!! +8.

Quit pressing,regain your focus,and you will be above 60% by year end. You know your shit.

Comment

Working...
                              X