No announcement yet.

MIA/NYJ MNF Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, the triple revenge should have been stated triple home revenge. The Jets have lost 3 straight at home to Miami.

Comment

took jets -.5 over 34.5
      miami +14 under 48.5

All week I figured it within 2 scores and between 38-42 before looking at the spread. So, I'm going with it.
      good luck to all of us

Comment

crap! one thing you don't want for an under is pick 6's

Comment

well, no worries brandon marshall forgot how to use his hands and matt moore thinkg he's playing catch ignoring revis. Sanchez may actually not know where he is right now or may be confused on which way to go as he's going nowhere.

Comment

I've got a feeling Miami had their chance in the 1st H and blew it. I think the Jets probably put them away in the 2nd H.

Comment

would like to see 1 td from each team please.

Comment

sums up my week. Didn't go big tonight but would have been nice if I didn't have the absolute worst combination one could have.
                worst week yet. (still not as bad as my good week(s) was good)

Comment

Hard to believe Miami couldn't get at least 10 pts. That Revis pick 6 pretty much did them in. They had a chance to at least go up 6-0 there and instead it was 7-3 the other way.

Comment

Dolphins are really bad--They better just start playing for Andrew Luck and throw in the towel!!

I had the Jets -1 to finsih up a teaser from last monday night otherwiseI probably would have bit on Miami with that much public action on the Jets.

Comment

Working...
                    X