Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game 1

Cards a -120/125 fav/Texas +105/110

Total 7.5/8...juice on the OVER. Some 8's out ther too.

Weather: mid-40's wind up to 20-25 MPH--in or out, I do not know.
    Chance of rain.

Heavy action ob the over obviously after both these teams scored double digits in their last games. I am going the other way as usually whne a slugfest is predicted, a pitcher's dule happens. Both of these guys have it in them to pitch a gem, and with a lot of runs expected the UNDER is a perfect way to start the series.

You know which way I am rooting, but I think the Rangers take game 1 as well and have better value as a short dog.

But my play is on the UNDER 7.5 at even money.

These teams have not seen each others pitchers or bull pens and I think runs may be hard to come by contrary to what is expected.

The line tells it all....I think 8.5 may have drawn more balanced action but putting out a low number like this is begging for an OVER play.

Rangers 3-2.

GL and go Cards!

Hey woodee, good luck on them Cards.

I just got off the phone with a die hard Cards fan and he follows thier every move.

He says tonight Cards 4 Texas 2, and I think he is right

Comment

I already got U 8.5 -120

Comment

Good luck to your Cards Woodman! I am still mourning over the Brewers
        Hate to be going against you and Tax on the over, but I'm going to ride the over all series. Texas 7-3 in the opener.

Comment

Where is the 8.5 at?

Still would like to see those pics from the clubhouse too!

Comment

8.5 -120 is at SIA (buried under other bets)

Drop me an email and I'll gladly send you some pics (I sent them to Carpet a couple of days ago).

Comment

The wind is supposed to be from the NW, so if my memory is correct, it should be a cross breeze (left field foul pole to right field foul pole)

Comment

I don't see that Tax, but my eyes aren't the greatest
                I got over 7.5 -125, and ML texas +115 at SIA

Comment

I went with Texas tonight. Much better team (IMO) getting plus money with their ace on the mound. STL only 7-10 in home games started by Carp this year.

texas + 115

Comment

Carp is sharp in big games, and playing on some days rest, those boys from Texas wont like the cold weather as Carpenter snaps them batters off at the knees.

Comment

Wilson's got anera over 8 in the playoffs while carp has been nasty.

Riding Cards -123 in game 1

weather.com says the wind is blowing in for you total takers.
                      good luck

Comment

Under still is my best play on this game. under 7.5 now at -115.

Winner is a toss up but still more value on Texas i think as a dog now at +110.

Comment

Tex/OV 7.5 for me

Comment

Very nice call on that under Woodee! Carpet, that friend of yours almost hit that one on the head. I was on the losing side on both counts. Sticking to my guns and just playing the over again tonite.

Comment

Good game....I had the score right,3-2, just in the worng teams favor! But glad it turned out that way.

I think the over 8 is a good look tonight as Garcia has struggled and has a short leash with Larussa. He starts to get hit and then gets over emotional and compunds it. Similar weather tonight too.

I hate to keep betting against my team, but I think texas may be theonly way to look tonight again, but the over may be a better call.

That game could have went either way last night and the Cards just got the clutch hits and plays. Pujouls saved 2 runs himself on D.

Comment

Working...
                              X