World Series Game 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Series Game 2

I'm on the under 8.5 -127 (it's available under 'more betting')

Colby Lewis' road ERA was 3.43 and Garcia's home ERA was under 3.

Hamilton is noticable hurt when swinging the bat.

I think both managers will not let either pitcher get in trouble and will have short leashes. Both bullpens are solid.

Tax Man

Talked with my good friend die hard friend cards fan and here is what he says:

Cards 7-5 tonight

Albert will have a 2 run shot, Freese with a RBI and Poto with a rbi

Back and forth game both team on fire......

Comment

Fundamentals!!!

Hit the cut off man and lay down a bunt and this game could still be going.

Oh well, Under still comes in.

I just hate that the announcers were harping on how the ball carries in Dallas, because it is true. Wonder what the total will be Saturday night??

Comment

Phooney!!
        I was on The Rangers but would have preferred to lost my money.

I would have let Motte pitch to Hamilton and go for the strike out...let him lose the lead himself. Now he may lose confidence.

Tony has be pulling strings all playoffs and this one was over-managed in my eyes.

Hitting the cut off man was big too....

Comment

In my eyes LaRussa always over manages, I reember back in the day when he ran the A's and he would use a whole bullpen in 1 game when he didnt need too. A reliever would come in and the first 2 guys out with Ks and he'd pull him just to have the right matchup. Your asking for failure. One of your pitchers is probally gonna have an off day and your asking them all to have a good day everyday. oh well thats my rant on Tony. good luck in game 3, BUT

The momentum has swung to Texas now, they know they stole that 1 and should be down 0-2. Now they are going home where its warm and they will be full of confidence.
          Im taking Texas for game 3.
          good luck

Comment

Yeah, I agree. A little success on that type of thing from Tony and it breeds more. Hes good when he can pull double swtiches etc, but middle of the inning pitcher changes are too frequent.

You said it right--momentum is the key and I believe that one inning in game 2, is going to chmage the whole series for Cards fans.

Getting beat is one thing, but making a questionable decision to get beat pisses me off.

Comment

Working...
            X