Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Take on NFL ~ Week 7

(12-4-1 YTD)

NEW YORK JETS PK: This is the best point spread out there, pick'em! I really like the Jets at home. SD is on a four game losing streak @ AFC-E. They are 3-11 SU/ATS @ AFC-E L14. Granted, the west coast to east coast scenario has not worked this year, the Jets need this game more.

ATLANTA +5: Last week I was on the Lions bandwagon and singing their praises, well, they let me down. Now, factor a team that might be one dimensional (Best out, Harrison out which voided the trade) with limited running. Plus, if Frank Gore can gash the Lions, Michael Turner isn't that bad. The public has driving this number up from 3.5 to 5. 5 is a dead point number. Falcons struggled this year on the road, but it was on grass. I can see the Dirty Birds staying within the number or even winning straight up as Detroit might be suffering from the let down of their 1st loss. Do you really think Detroit will lose 2 to 3 games all season?

MINNESOTA +11: Stepping out a limb here. Here's the reasoning. GB's ATS line is overinflated with their 5-1 ATS record. MN's new QB Ponder. But, everyone is over looking that it is a road divisional game. Plus, in Cam Newton's second game, GB was lit up in the passing. However, add some playing action using AP. What would this spread be if McNabb was QB?? Like Frasier said, Ponder gives the Vikes the best chance to win. Also, with the 1-5 MN record, everyone is forgetting that they did blow 3 2H leads! Finally, only twice in 19 years has GB beat MN @ MN by DD ('91 and last year).

I am liking the Vikes here too. Something tells me they put a game together and keep it at least within in a TD.

One of my fav plays of the day.

Either will be very close all game or a typical GB route with no doubt from the kickoff.

I will say Green Bay 24, Minny 18.

Comment

Keeping the winning streak on the 'odd' week going!!! 12-0

Comment

nice job tax man as always solid

Comment

Working...
        X