NCAA College Football Early Looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA College Football Early Looks

Scanning the early board for games that jump right off the floor, Carpet Level......

Mississippi State -9.5 vs Kentucky...Kentucky is a bad team.

Northwestern - 9.5 vs Indiana....NW is no doubt 10 points better than Indiana

Penn State - 6 vs Illinois....That's all only 6 points. The way Illinois plays this should be at least 10 lock it in.

Arkansas -10.5 vs Vandy...I sure do not understand this low line thinking it should be 21

Navy +19 points vs ND...
    Give me that all bet day long. Irish have always had problems with Navy running game

Saved the best for last.

Ohio State + 8 at home vs Wisky, Ohio State defense is one of the best in the nation recently, Wisky will bounce back no doubt, but can they do it vs a Ohio State team that is flying under the radar?

2 teams that I have looked at first every week and have made this a very nice football season for me.

UTEP
    NEW MEXICO STATE

Both are 10-15 point doggies at home.

UTEP 6-0 ATS on the year playing at home vs. Southern Miss.

New Mexico St 5-2 ATS with one of the losses against UTEP and the other in week 1 before I was on to them. Have Nevada at home, but I know last weeks game was in Hawaii and was a physical game with a few injuries that I saw for sure. Have to check more into this one, and while they have been my biggest play each of the last 4 weeks I may have to pull back a little after last weeks battle.

Comment

Miss State is up to 10 points vs KY Does not surprise me

NW is now -8 vs Indy down from 9.5. (Word is that this QB for Indiana that just started to play has got major game, combine that with Persra with turf toe) I still think NW is 10 points better than Indiana on any given day.

Arkansas
      remains a 10 chalk over Vandy (Just what gives with the line? Where are all the hog bettors for this high offense team?)

Navy is now getting 20 was 19 vs ND. I have a hard time believing that ND is 21 points better than any one out there today.

Ohio State
      down to 7 was 8 vs a pissed off Wisky Team. (this will be a defensive battle.

Adding UTEP + 10 vs SMiss (Thank You Jason Daubenspeck for the heads up)

And lets not forget about Penn State -6 welcoming a disfunctional group of a team to happy valley. I do not see Illinois being able to move the ball vs Penn State. The Lions are the only team to hold Alabama to 24 points in a game this year, the defense is stacked and getting better.

Comment

More on Illinois vs Penn State

Coach Paterno says generally outside of Alabama, Illinois is the best team we are going to play so far. Well Generally speaking the coach may be right. So why is the word generally used? I can tell you why........

Because Generally speaking Illinois has a horrilbe kicking game, offense scoring on average 10 points last few games, turnovers galore, and the worst clock managment I have ever seen by a coach. So in general terms he may be right and concerned that the Illini will fix these things coming into the game.

No reason to be concerned, Illinois will not move the ball on Penn State, and Penn State will move the ball ever so slightly on the Illinois defense.

Again I think turnovers and bad special teams show up for Illinois in the game

Penn State 24 Illinois 3

Comment

Working...
        X