L is for LOSER!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L is for LOSER!!!

Anyone else get smoked this past weekend?

I had on of those weekends where I couldn;t pick a winner, and if I came close to winning, the ball bounced the other way or a stupid QB forced a throw and ended a threat.

-1-4 in the Mock Hilton
    -lost another college play of the week in the contest where I may go from first to worst this year
    - lost about a good chunk of my real bank roll at one of my books

- did win the NFL GOW to keep me close on that one which was the ONL:Y bright spot.

I think the only college games I won were Eastern Michigan and Michigan State!!

I had a large play on Wash State and that was a bad loss!!

Anyone else feeling my pain??

Fortunately for Saturday night, I stayed away as a lot of lines were out of whack and had major line movement.

The only one I had a bad investment on was Washington, which went from 20' to 17 at kickoff. I knew I was in trouble when I am betting with public.

The public had a rough weekend, Oklahoma, ND, Wisconsin (that number was bouncing around from 6'-8'), Illini going down, Washington and I'm sure there were others. Add the Rangers losing as -180 favorites to the mix.

Sunday had a few games to that really shot up before kickoff (DET & GB). It looked like the public was gun shy Sunday night as the Saints game didn't move, though it looked too obvious and paper and was.

Tonight, I played Jaguars as this number to went from 8' to 11!! MNF home DD are 2-7 SU but 7-2 ATS!

Good luck and hope you bounce back quickly!

Comment

Sorry about the tough weekend.

I was pretty fortunate this weekend. I had Okla State -7, and TCU -41, as well as two NFL games yesterday that covered, Dallas -13 and Kansas City +4.

You will bounce back. We all have those days (and weeks), but hang in there, it will get better.

Comment

Despite my dismal performance in the College and Pro GOW I did OK on Sat and very good on Sun. It would have been great if my GB -6.5 in-game bet had covered (lost by 1/2 pt after being up by 16), and if SD had stayed within 4, but I won a bunch of 7 pt teasers on both days as well a bunch on NO last night.
        Hang in there and try not to chase your losses.

Comment

Woodee

I feel your pain, got my ass handed to me in the NFL

To a bad beatdown on Illinois, covered with USC and OK State.

A week to forget about for sure

Comment

I hear ya man. Last weekend was terrible for me but bounced back this week. Bad weeks happen and things do get better. Shake it off and Good luck next week

Comment

HEY WOODEE

Let;s get back on the train and win this week. check out the NCAA EARLY Looks

Comment

Didn't reply at first but, I got my ass handed to me the week I went 2-5-1 on my sec picks and on many others.. It happens and I for one have had my fair share of it this year. It has humbled me a lot.. But I know you and I will bounce back and everyone who knows both you and I would never figure the bad luck to continue.. So, a much humbled RR says lets just pick them right from here on out.. Bottom line, both you and I will be okay in the end.. Good luck Woodee...Trust me, friendly advice, don't wager against me the rest of the year nor will I you.. Stats don't lie, we will come back... Take Care!!

Comment

WELL MAYBE NEXT WEEK LOL.....I SUCK...

Comment

Working...
                  X