good luck

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                iowa hawkeyes
                You just had to take them.Didn't You? HAHA
                good luck

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                  I hope you wern't just tailing me. I'm on a 3 or 4 game losing streak!

GL to us!
                  We got it gottabet! Over with 13 minutes still to go!

Glad I stayed away from Arkansas -10. RedRaider called Vandy +10. See if Vandy can hang on for the cover and maybe even the win. They were up by 8 and going in for a TD when they fumbled and Arky took it back the other way and tied the game at 28!

GL

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
                    Iowa was one of about 8 games I liked equally. Nothing really jumped out for me this week. I also liked michigan, kansas st, texas, arkansas, mich state, navy, va tech, & mizzou. Since I didn't have an absolute favorite play this week why not take one of my leans that would enable me to still stay atop this contest? It factored in some but I was already considering Iowa. I like playing against the absolute scrubs of college football. Texas was my other choice along with Arkansas. Was definitely going to be one of those three.

GL down the stretch friend!

Comment

Originally posted by widestrides View Post
                      We got it gottabet! Over with 13 minutes still to go!

Glad I stayed away from Arkansas -10. RedRaider called Vandy +10. See if Vandy can hang on for the cover and maybe even the win. They were up by 8 and going in for a TD when they fumbled and Arky took it back the other way and tied the game at 28!

GL
                      Nice job on the over WS.. I could certainly see why you thought this.. Vandy should have won straight up but a win is a win and I haven't had many as of late.. Again, nice call on the over and whomever followed you!!

Comment

Originally posted by garister View Post
                        Good luck to the winner but Garister be careful when you post for our leader just stole one from you. Now if I am wrong my apologies to him but I think he got you on this one.. Good luck to whom ever wins but would love to see Hart attack post first next week or not copy.... JUST KEEPING IT REAL.......RR84

Comment

I accept your apology rr84

Comment

Actually that is the 3rd time Garrister and Heart attack has had the SAME pic. Down the stretech it wont matter because they will have to email me thier plays............if they are still in the lead

Comment

Just too much football left to be played. My only goal is to finish with a winning record. Can't even consider being a contender down the stretch at this point with so many astute cappers out there.

Shalom Y'all!

Comment

Next few weeks will separate the contenders from the pretenders.........real talk

Comment

Working...
                                X