Taxman's Take on NFL ~ Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taxman's Take on NFL ~ Week 8

Word of caution, this is my even week, (3-4-1), (12-0-0) on odd weeks (15-4-1 YTD)

NEW ENGLAND -3: I really like this game this week. I have it live in a 3 team and 4 team parlay of wagers made during the week.
    New England matches up well against Pittsburgh. With Tom Brady at QB vs. Pittsburgh, NE is 5-1 SU/ATS. Add the fact that NE is 8-0SU, 5-2-1 ATS L8 off a bye. New England spreads out the defense and picks them apart. It's not going to be a cake walk, but I am playing the team to win and therefore cover, NE.

I like NE here too. Pitts D is over-rerated and think Brady may pick them apart like you said.

I think the OVER is a good play too. Seems too obvious really, but the way both teams can score and the lack of defense, i think this game gets into the low 50's. I amsure it sahuge public play but gotta take a shot.

NE 28-24

Other plays:
    Dolphins +10 over NYG
    Lions -3 over Denver+ over
    Colts +9 over Titans

Good luck!

Comment

These are ungraded plays, as I don't like playing more than 3 games.

I like the Lions, Tebow is not good at QB with the pass rush of the Lions, Tebow might be able to run early, but they will adjust and keep him as a pocket passer, which he is not.

I like Seattle +3, they are 8-4 SU, 10-1-1 ATS home vs. AFC. Cincinnati has too many rookies (Dalton & Green) going into a hostile enviroment.

Comment

Working...
      X