LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSU

I thought earlier that LSU might win the West but did I really? They beat Oregon, WV, and most recently kick the sweet be Jesus out of apparently a better Auburn team than I ever gave credit for..They will beat Alabama in probably one of the best college games of the year..'
    Again, Bama will lose two to three games this year as I have always stated...

Good luck my friends!! but I am right.....of course my sec record this year doesn't reflect this, I am pretty good in the sec overall....

That being said load up on BAMA for I am 45% this year on my sec picks, yet before this year I had I think a 60% plus average of over 100 SEC games... Still I stink this year...........Arkansas will win the SEC west and fffff everybody up... BANK IT.... GOING TO HAPPEN....

I remember when Alabama won the national championship almost every game I said wow.. This is LSU this year... They will beat Bama as most of you said I was an idiot to say that they would lose two to three games... Well this is the first one.......

Comment

Dont be fooled by my screenname, I'm normally one of the most pessimistic LSU fans you will meet (check my NCAA results in the Play of the Week thread)! But I'm feeling pretty good about this game this weekend. Everyone is comparing the two defenses and how Bama is better than LSU statistically in almost every category. But LSU has played much better OOC competition. I think LSU is the better all around team, and I expect that to show by 11pm Sat night. I cant wait!

Comment

Originally posted by LSUDog View Post
        Dont be fooled by my screenname, I'm normally one of the most pessimistic LSU fans you will meet (check my NCAA results in the Play of the Week thread)! But I'm feeling pretty good about this game this weekend. Everyone is comparing the two defenses and how Bama is better than LSU statistically in almost every category. But LSU has played much better OOC competition. I think LSU is the better all around team, and I expect that to show by 11pm Sat night. I cant wait!
        LSU dog, I am a Bama fan. I mean big time.. I know them way better than most and have got beat down because of it.. I 100% KNEW ALABAMA WAS GOING TO LOSE AND I HARLDY EVER SAY THAT.. CHECK OUT EVERY POST OF MINE FOR EVER... THIS ONE I WAS CERTAIN OF... STILL BAMA IS MY TEAM..

Comment

Working...
        X