Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARKANSAS IS STILL IN THE HUNT ARE THEY NOT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARKANSAS IS STILL IN THE HUNT ARE THEY NOT?

I boasted so well that Arkansas would beat bama straight up and got burned, yet I maintained even with this loss that they will represent the SEC west in the championship game. They have to beat Carolina next week which they will and they will play LSU for the west championship and win. I have said it all alone so when it happens just deal with it..... HOGS WILL WIN THE WEST FOR THE 20TH TIME. NOT LSU/BAMA BUT THE HOGS... DEAL WITH IT....

Not going too brag because I stink...But I did tell you that ARKANSAS not BAMA/LSU will win the sec west.. and yes I said Bama will lose 2-3 games which they will. Just to recap... Red Raider 84 has sucked on his sec picks but he told you No way Bama/LSU will win the west... so we will see if I really need the short bus......YEA RIGHT...

Fact is the hogs are still in it and will win it... NOW BANK IT.....

The only reason that they didn't lose to Arkansas is because Arkansas was so beat up... I KNOW ALABAMA..........

Comment

I am 100% sure that they will win the west...100% Hey, I am like 40% though.. Yep they are going to win the west forshizzle!!!

Comment

Working...
      X