X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MNF-Chiefs vs. Chargers

Had a decent day yesterday.

Won 6 lost 3.

3 that I lost were also NFL contest and mock picks so that sucks!

Monday Night-

Without reading into it too much I think SD takes care of business. I am playing them ML -160 myself.
    They have some value at the -3 limping in off of 2 losses and I still don;t think KC is any good.

SD 24-20.

Hopefully that score will 24-21 cause Im playing the over.
    good luck

Comment

The first game between them was close but i think that SD takes this one. KC secondary isnt great there last 3 wins have been against teams with horrible passing games. SDs offense is healthy and not beat up as much as week 3. KCs offense has been doing better still a horrible run game but atleast the passing attack is much improved. I am optimistic to take the over just because of the last 2 monday night games and how big of a disappointment they have been so i am going to take SD -3

SD-27
      KC-17

Comment

Dang Woodee, wish I knew you were on the Chargers before I made my plays
        Both these teams confuse me. Norv and Rivers weren't on the same page at the end of that Jets game. But what else is new. And KC going into Oakland and embarrassing them. SD has the Pack coming to town next week, the proverbial looking ahead. KC needs to make a statement. I kinda like KC outright 27-24, but hoping at worst a 3 pt game the other way. Good luck fellas, I do like the over obviously.

Comment

I may be off on this one and going again the flow, but I like KC to cover also. I am not going out on a limb and predicting a KC SU win, but it would not surprise me if it happened.

Comment

I don't think San Diego looks past KC. This is a huge rivalry/divisional game and it's usually a tough game.... and San Diego is actually just a game in front of KC in the division. Chargers are missing 2 starters, LB Shaun Phillips and G Kris Dielman, and RB Mike Tolbert is doubtful. Tolbert being out could be a factor as KC is 25th worst rushing defense. Malcolm Floyd has also been gimpy as is Antonio Gates so this is by no means a healthy Charger team.
            San Diego has scored at least 20 pts in every game but 4 of them have been 24 or under. They held KC to just 13 FD's and only 252 yds of offense in the first match-up. San Diego had 22 FD's and 375 yds but Rivers threw 2 INT's. If Gates can play in even half the snaps I like San Diego to win by at least 3 pts but I'll guess SD 27 KC 23.

Comment

I think Interceptions will be the key, that could turn into short fields. Cassell and Rivers have combined to throw 15 picks. im guessing 2 TDs off picks.
              good luck

Comment

I am sick on being on the sloppy, not prepared teams this week.

Penalites and INT's make me sick for these so-called good teams.

Crowd is loud but this is why Phillip is not an elite QB yet!

Comment

the team just can't keep the drive going. And the refs have been all over tonight.

Comment

The refs have KC good Luck Charger. How many big plays did the Refs take away from SD. Killing the Over too.
                    good luck

Comment

garister, not the refs in the replay booth. They have blatantly blown 2 calls in the chargers favor.

Comment

some terrible calls which have been favoring the chiefs

Comment

Terrible officiating I agree. Just before the 3rd Q ended with the score 13-12 Chiefs I told my wife that KC would score a TD and then late SD would score and go for 2 to make it 20-20 and SD would win in OT. Not that far-fetched but looks like it might happen :^ )

Comment

^hahaha said about the same thing to my wife. She then asked when it would be over. But I said it would end with a FG in the 4th. Which it almost did.
                            Man crazy game

Comment

great game. pushed on my teaser. did a 6pt instead of a 7 and had sd +3. at least it was a push.

Comment

Working...
                              X