NCAA College Football Early looks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA College Football Early looks

Looking at the board early, man can the book jacks the numbers any higher on some of these games ? (Sure they can).

One game and one game only jumps off the floor. It is early looking at several more games. But this one game is going to push the limits on covering be warned and I am strongly considering making this my college pick of the week.

None the less I am locking in on Houston -28 vs UAB

Marshall crushed UAB 59-14, and Houston beat Marshall 63-28. This top flight scoring offense of Houston should be able to score 60 or more points in the game.

AGREE!! Houston keeps the foot on that gas til they hit 60 or its the late in the 4th.
    good luck

Comment

Wisconsin going home pissed off to a mediocre Purdue team! Wisconsin is only giving 25.5, it should be (might end up at) 28.

Comment

Wisconsin sucks Ive bet on em twice this year lost both times. I wouldnt bet your money on em.

Comment

I will wait to see what the red rider likes, unless of course I come across another short yellow bus accident with a "tout" on board to give me a winner.

Comment

Another game I am locking in on:

NEBRASKA -17.5 at home vs Northwestern

I have been looking at this game and here is how I see it.

The Corn Huskers are really starting to play some good football. It is obvious that the defense has improved in every game and the running game for Big Red is # 9 in the Nation.

Ball control will be the key for NB, controlling time of possession, pounding the ball vs a tired defense and keeping Northwestern off the field in offense will be they key.

The Cat's defense is bad, giving up the following in the last 5 games:

38 pts to Illinois, 42 to Michigan, 41 to Iowa, 34 to Penn St and 38 to Indiana
            (38 to Indiana are you kidding me)

Dan Persa QB of NW will throw 70% of the time when they have the ball. Persa not a very mobile QB has great instinct in the passing game I will give him that.

NW is going to play a spread offense almost exactly like Michigan State played last week vs NB and we all know how they went 24-3 big red at home.

My call on this game is 41-17 NB

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
              Wisconsin going home pissed off to a mediocre Purdue team! Wisconsin is only giving 25.5, it should be (might end up at) 28.
              TaxMan Wisky might be Pissed off and I am sure they are but I don't see how the equates to 28 points.

Some times when a good team gets beat 2 times in a row in the last minute of the game it has a hangover effect.

Comment

Locking in on:

NB-17.5 vs NW (Another spread offense for NB defense to deal with like Mich state)

Houston -28 vs UAB (Should score 60 points or more)

Bama -4.5 vs LSU

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                  I will wait to see what the red rider likes, unless of course I come across another short yellow bus accident with a "tout" on board to give me a winner.
                  It's funny how a guy who has never won nothing period can talk smack. Go ahead wager on Bama and against me the rest of the year. Again, I don't get the infatuation with me. Not going to argue with you today but no way you win the college pow unless you copy somebody like you did last week with Garrister.. lmao

Comment

Wisconsin was pissed off and it showed!!! 62-17

This was an underrated team this week!

Too bad I liked another team even more in the College pick'em contest.

Comment

Tax, I did have Wisconsin today.. But I also had Iowa st loser and ul laff loser. I did have Navy with my boy Wisconsin so 2-2 on the day with LSU, ARK, RUTGERS, BAYLOR, WASH left.. so we will see how it works out.. Wisconsin seems to me at least like a team that can score at will but shaky defense at best... Good luck Tax..

Comment

Originally posted by Taxman View Post
                        Wisconsin was pissed off and it showed!!! 62-17

This was an underrated team this week!

Too bad I liked another team even more in the College pick'em contest.
                        That was a great call TaxMan on WISKY, THEY punched Purdue in the face over and over.

What do you think about NW going to Nenraska and beating them straight up as a 17 pt dog? Even though I lost money on the game I was really happy to see it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by hart attack View Post
                          I did notice that you didn't take Alabama.. That is cool but you seem to always talk shit and somehow think I stink.. So I will give you the option to man up and not talk shit and go against my picks next week.. your an idiot....

Comment

Originally posted by red raider 84 View Post
                            I did notice that you didn't take Alabama.. That is cool but you seem to always talk shit and somehow think I stink.. So I will give you the option to man up and not talk shit and go against my picks next week.. your an idiot....

"...and somehow think I stink..." Hey jerkoff, you do stink/suck (your very own words btw, so stop snivelling like a little bitch when anyone comments about that topic).

You are easily the biggest joke this site has ever seen except for one other numbnuts a few years back that spewed on about all his guaranteed locks. The way you fill up the front page with multiple rants about the same shit has gotten old. Yeah, yeah...we all get it by now......let's see if I can use your template for a random post-

" Hey (insert BW poster here), I have always been cool with you and I know I suck this year in (insert conference here) and my percentage is (insert hideous % here) but I KNOW I am right on THIS game. I know my shit even though I was (drunk/highly medicated). We will always be cool and I swear that next week I will be back on track. I didn't mean to back (insert losing side here), because I may have had a few too many (beers/shots/pills). I really meant to be on (insert winning side here). IF I don't win big next week I promise to never (post/appear) again. And I also apologize for my (ranting/swearing/name calling/general stupidity) and I promise that I will never do that type of thing again." GL RR84

Does that sound about right? And just out of curiousity, what have you ever won? I can't ever recall seeing your name on any leader board for anything except brainless rants and the subsequent apologies for your nonsense.
                            Last edited by hart attack; 11-05-2011, 11:33 PM.

Comment

yawn

Comment

Working...
                              X