No announcement yet.

RED RAIDER GIVE ME YOUR BAMA -5 thoughts vs LSU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell Red you didnt tell me Bama had no field goal kicker 0-3 so far this game.

If Bama needs a kicker we here at Illinois have one we can lend them that can at least hit the goal post from 50 yards

Comment

Dude, no way was bama ever going to win this game period... I know Alabama way better than you ever thought you did.. I mean no way....I like you carpet but don't ever for once think you know Alabama like me.. There is only one person on this site maybe that knows them as well as I .... No harm intended.....

Comment

I mean you asked my opinion and I gave it to you but you wanted me to say Bama will beat the shit out of them. Sorry dude not going to lie... Alabama was beat when they kicked it off and I knew it very strongly.. So never ask for what you don't want to hear. I know I have been off my game but if I say Alabama will lose straight up, at least consider it.. for I don't say that often only once this year so I am 50/50 but if you dig deeper I bet I'm like 80+ % when I say this.. That being said, they will lose straight up to MISSISSIPPI ST NEXT WEEKEND.. LIKE I SAID I AM LIKE 80% WHEN I SAY THIS SO DO WHAT YOU WILL BUT NOBODY ON THIS SITE KNOWS ALABAMA LIKE ME.. THAT IS A FACT!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X