Temple:
    W Ball st 42-0
    W Buffalo 34-0
    W Akron 41-3

Ohio:
    L Ball st 20-23
    L Buff. 37-38
    W Akron 37-20

Statfox says Temple should be favored by 6.

Based on those numbers Temple should be the side to wager.
    BUT
    I see 75% on Temple and the line has dropped from -4 to -3.5(reverse movement)
    Almost even wagering on the total 51% on the under but line has moved from 44 to 46.5 and 47 on other books.
    Home Dogs on weeknight games are 6-1 ATS ( boise state winner over Toledo only loss)
    Ohio has won the last 2 matchups as a dog(10,2 points)
    Total has played over in the last 2 matchups(45.5, 43.5)

Im going opposite the public tonight and Im taking the dog.

I would love to hear your insight on this. Last night sucked, lets get them tonight!!!
    good luck

I know nothing about these teams but last night I knew nothing much about the teams and hit both sides. I have no real opinion but from what you wrote I would be inclined to take the favorite and over. Good luck to you and thanks for posting the stats.

Comment

Overall, one thing I see is Temple Stregnth of schedule being a lot better. Hung with PSU.

Getting some value tonight with them coming off a loss last week or the line may have been 6-7 I think.

Temple does play better D thanany other MAC team and can run the ball. Hate following the public but I think Temple wins and covers the 4.

Comment

I took Temple at -2.5 last night...bought 1 pt for -150 odds. What I like about Temple is they've only given up more than 14 pts once. They've got 2 shutouts, given up just 3 once and just 7 pts twice. In their 4 road games they've given up 3, 7, 0 and 13. And like you said, SOS. They only gave up 14 to Penn St and just 7 at Maryland.

Comment

Thaks for the input, but I am going to go opposite tonight.
          Ohio is 8-1 ATS last 9 in November they know how to finish a season.
          They have played Temple 4 times, won 3 their only loss was 14-10 as a +4 spread.

Ohio+4 on the buy for me.

Good Luck
          good luck

Comment

The one key trend I forgot to point on is that I AM ON TEMPLE....Sure loser!!!

Everything I touch turns to poo lately one way or another!

Comment

I not exactly sure why its so, but home doggies on weeknight games are gold,(7-1) and 2 more this week.
              good luck

Comment

Yeah, and I am usually allover the dogs 99% of the time. The few times I switch and go to the favs, Chargers/Toledo/Temple, the dogs win outright.

Nice call on Ohio for those who won!

Comment

Working...
                X